III

- sorry for the late update. Enjoy and don't forget to share your thoughts.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THREE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Girl how many inches is that?" Naylee asked, running her hands through Amoura's hair

"Twenty two." Amoura said

"It looks really cute."

"Thanks." Amoura smiled

"Gotchu a new look. Bitch I wouldn't know how to act with that hair going past my butt."

Amoura laughed "Girl you don't even know the half of it. I'm feeling this too much."

"It's Friday you wanna do anything this weekend?"

"My grandma and papa are both going outta town so I don't know. I have to stay home with Ace."

"Forreal?" She sighed "Well maybe another week then."

"You could just come over."

"The thing is it's my cousins birthday. I wanted you to come with me."

"Oh damn. Sorry..."

"It's whatever. I'll come over some other time. I miss ace anyway ion care about you."

Amoura held a frown, watching Naylee laugh "Bitch fuck you too then."

"I see you everyday not Ace."

"Like I said, fuck you too bitch."

Naylee continued laughing "Text me when you get home."

"I will. Bye."

"See you."

   Amoura crossed the street and went her usual way to get Ace. She went across the street and decided to stop at the corner store and get Ace a snack. She got inside and immediately saw Dre talking to some dude. She hoped he didn't see her because it would be awkward. She went to pick out the snacks and when she was done went to the short line that was formed.

She looked Dre's way and they both made eye contact. She looked away and wanted to roll her eyes.

"I'll holla at you later bro."

"Ard." The guy said before before leaving out

"You gone act like you don't see me?"

Amoura looked at him and sighed "Uh... hello."

"Fuck is you getting smart for?"

"I'm not." Amoura said low

"Imma be outside waiting for you."

"Omg." Amoura mumbled as he left out

He was fine and all but she didn't want anything to do with guys right now. She was too focused on school to entertain niggas. After paying for her things she left out. Dre was leaned against a black BMW on his phone.