Chapter 28

Ryle's POV

I feel dizzy and a pain over my body and head. I feel like I just lost all my strength but suddenly going back when my body moved after sleeping.

I tried to move my hands but it sent a pain up to my arms. It was an electrifying pain but not that painful.

I opened my eyes slowly but I suddenly remember what happened earlier. I immediately got up and started breathing heavily from nervousness what if something bad happened to them?

"The kids." I looked at my surrounding but I'm inside of a glass.

My sight turned in front of the corner of the room. The three kids are sitting but they are not tied up.

I saw a woman in front of them walking back and forth. Who is she?

"Hey, let the kids go!" She looked at my direction but she me only a smile.

"Oh, you're awake?" She walked towards me.

"What do you want?" I angrily said to her.

"You can't give it to me even if I tell you what it is." She's alone. Where are the men she was with?

"Let the kids go!!" I shouted at her though, her expression didn't change.

"Are you dumb? What would I?" I can hear Raylie crying. He must be having a hard time.

"P-papa, it's s-scary." His trembling voice sent shivers to my spine.

"Tsk, what do you mean scary? That witch is boring, she's old and ugly." Kaylie really has a sharp tongue. But, baby, don't provoke her any longer.

"Raylie, close your eyes!" Kaylie shouted when that woman walked towards them.

Shit. What is she planning to do? I forced myself to be freed from the rope since she idioticaly used a cable tie. Her walk is getting faster and faster. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I tried to punch the glass but it's unexpectedly hard to break. It's so thick!

I saw how tight Raylie closed his eyes just right before I heard a slap.

Kaylie fell on the ground while touching her cheeks. Shit, that woman! How dare she hurt my kid?!

"W-what was t-that?" Raylie's voice is trembling.

"Kaylie!" I need to break this glass.

"It's nothing, Raylie. Don't open your eyes, okay?" She gave me sign to keep quiet.

Why? She's literally crying but she's being too quiet. Fuck, I'm so useless.

"Don't! Stop! " She kicked Kraylie. But he didn't made a single sound. What are they doing?

"W-what's ha....hap-pening? "

"We're okay. Don't worry about us." Kaylie and Kraylie crawled in front of Raylie as if they're protecting him........but why?

I tried to punch the glass again. Just a little bit more. It made a crack.

"I.....I want to see it."

"No, don't open your eyes." Kaylie even laughed. What's with them? They definitely has a scared expression so, why?!

Fuck! I don't understand what's happening.

"No!"

"Raylie, DON'T!"

I saw Raylie staring at his siblings with a blank expression but slowly he's starting to smile. I.... I'm getting a chills up to my head.

"You......finally did it." What? He smiled and slowly disappearing. I gulped twice in a row from all the chills going up to my head. "You......are making me......verrry.....mad."

He started walking towards the woman but she's being calm.

"No,.....Raylie. We're okay, it doesn't.... hurt." Kaylie showed a smile but she groaned in pain when her lips got stretch.

"Yes, i-it doesn't hurt at all." Kraylie's face isn't even convincing. He looks like in pain.

"I see scratches and......blood." He smiled from ear to ear but his eyes are lifeless.

I can see Kaylie and Kraylie trembling.

My eyes widened when Raylie suddenly jump on that woman and stabbed her face.

Damn it. Where did he get that? I tried to punch the glass again and fortunately the crack became big. Just a little more.

"Argghh! You son of a bitch! How dare you!" She shouted while holding her face that is bleeding.

"So what if I am? At least I'm not a son of an ugly woman like you."

"N-no, Raylie! Mama.....mama will come. Please stop." Kaylie kept on shaking her head the same with Kraylie. They more likely look scared.

I can't let him kill someone, he's still too young!

I'm punching the glass nonstop and when the glass broke a sweet yet cold voice spoke.

"Breathe, baby. Inhale...exhale...inhale....exhale." Raylie is doing what the voice was saying. His eyes are both close.

"Good job, baby. Now sit and protect your younger siblings..... Without harming anyone."

"Y-yes,........mama." He stood up in front of his two siblings and sat down. Then, he put his both hands on his two siblings' eyes.

Is that what she meant by protect his siblings? What about him? He needs a protection too.

***

Yunnie's POV

Just like what we planned. I entered using the back door. This is quite a huge place but it's definitely stinking so bad.

"Who are you?!" Shit. Why does he need to shout? Can't he just open his mouth like a normal person? We're literally near to each other.

"Intruder!" I immediately ran towards him and stabbed his neck before kicking him on his head. Ha! Attention. How bothersome.

Someone attacked me from behind but the wind is on my side.

I quickly move towards his back and hold his head and twisted it.

I did a tumbling and kicked someone's jaw twice then landed my foot on the ground before stabbing the man in front of me on his knee.

Ouch.

I stepped on his injured knee when he fell and kick his sides. I stepped his chest once but I didn't get to be satisfied.

I stepped both of my feet on his stomach and jump on his chest. I can see his chest bleeding a lot.

Oh, did I forgot to mention about my boots? It has a sharp tiny metals under it.

Wow, this place will be a pool of blood later. Look at this mess, tsk tsk.

So pitiful creatures but..... I don't know them so I continued to walk.

Yeah, this building is quite big but looks cheap. Not even a good interior design nor furniture.

Hmm? Is that Queenie? What is she doing?

I told her to kill not to torture.

She's pulling out all their nails and putting them in a transparent plastic bag. What is she gonna do with that?

Ha! She's even pulling out all the eyes with her bare hands. Ew!

"Hey, what are you doing?" That's disgusting.

"Enjoying? Duh?" Enjoying? I would never.

"Yeah, but that is not necessary."

"I want to give someone a gift."

Sigh. I bet it's that woman. What is she planning to do with those?

"Well, you have to hurry or Raylie might do something if he sees his siblings get hurt."

She stopped what she's doing and tied up the plastic bag.

"I'll get going now." She left with the plastic bags. I watched her walk away while swinging the plastic bags. She's.....skipping.