Chapter 18

Five years later.

Yunnie's POV

Five years has passed and I'm currently living happily with my children. They are all filling my loneliness. And my three babies are all adorable!

They are already seven year old but nearly eight, four months from now.

"Mama." Kaylie Eunice, my second child but first daughter. She's tough and brave.

"M-mama, Eunice was so mean to me again." He is Raylie Eun, my oldest child but he's a softie, opposite of his sister Kaylie Eunice.

"You're at it again." He is Kraylie Eun. He is the youngest and always the calm one. It was Stacy who gave the Eun name and Mae thought of the first name.

"Why? What happened?" I knelt in front of him so that we can be in the same level on height.

"She said, we don't have a father because he doesn't love us." Oh, God. "She said, we are bad kids that's why he abandoned us. Did he not like me because I'm weak?" I wiped my son's wet cheeks. It's red and his eyes are puffy, he's really cute carrying his marshmallow pillow.

"No, of course not. Your father love us, he's just busy with work." I lied. There's a stinging pain that suddenly clicked inside me.

"Really? But why aren't he calling us?" Raylie is rather a curious kid than a naive one.

"He—"

"Oh, why is my cute marshmallow crying again?" Saved by Stacy.

"Aunt! Is it true that our dad doesn't love us? Or is he really busy with work?" She looked at me with a funny expression. But I just shrugged my shoulders.

"O-oh, of course not baby. He loves you, who would not love a soft and cute marshmallow kid like you? Don't worry about it, okay? You will meet him for sure but not today." Take responsibility.

This woman is adding a problem to solve. How could I do that? Grab a random man on the street?

"Really?" My son wiped his eyes. His smile is really lovely but his cheeks are more charming. It's soft and red.

"Yes"

"Can we visit him, then?" I flinched when I heard that. Yeah, let's just grab some random man on the street.

"V-visit him? No, marshmallow, he's busy so we can't bother him wi—"

"So, I'm a bother?" Oh, no, no ,no. He's gonna cry again. And Stacy is panicking! Why are you panicking? You brought it upon yourself.

"Baby, of course you're not. Your father will actually love that." I immediately glared at Stacy for saying that. What the hell? So, I'm really just going to grab someone on the street?

"Then, let's visit him." I'm about to answer him but Eunice cutted me off.

"Stop hoping. He hates mama." I flinched again. She's smart and quick to understand the situation that's why sometimes I'm scared of her hearing an adult talking.

She even inherited her father's features. God, his genes are strong but Raylie is his carbon copy! The three of them don't have the same faces but Raylie and Kaylie has their father while Kraylie has mine.

"Uwaaah!" He cried again." I knew it! He doesn't love us." Sigh. My poor babies.

"No, baby, stop crying. We will visit him." I heard Eunice click her tongue. She doesn't believe me. I know their personalities very well now.

"R-really?" I nodded and hugged him. "When? On our birthday? We will surprise him?"

"Yes, we will." I saw Kraylie walked out. He's also quick witted.