Chapter 33

Ryle's POV

Without even twenty minutes passing my dad already got here and he's in a formal attire. He must be in the company yet he hurriedly went here. He's really excited to see his grandkids.

"Where are they, Ryle?" Breathe first, old man. He's smiling so happily from his eyes all the way to his lips.

"I don't know if it's okay to talk to them right now because something happened earlier." This is why he should have not come today.

"What happened? Are they okay? They're not hurt, right? I'll beat you up if they are." Woah, calm down. I'm literally your son and I was also kidnapped.

And what? It's not my fault. And that woman who hurt them is already dead......I think.

"We got kidna-"

"Papa." I immediately looked at Raylie who entered the living room while calling me.

"Baby?" He walked towards me and held my hands. "What's up, baby?" Jeez, I can't get use to him calling me papa. My heart always dance in happiness.

"Is he one of them?" I looked at him.

"Yeah but please, later." He's about to say something but Raylie opened his mouth first.

"I.....I will tell you where mama is." I can see hesitation in his eyes but there's a also a fear in them.

Raylie knew her location? How?

"But you cannot tell Kaylie and Kraylie about that place. Only mama and I are allowed there because it was made for us, that's what mama told me back then." A certain place, huh? And made only for them.

"Okay, I won't tell to anybody." I crouched down to level his height and pat his head. I just noticed that he's hands are trembling.

"Wait, I wanna see the other two." Sigh. Can't he read the mood?

"Who are you?" Raylie's tone became sharp as well as his gaze that became a glare.

"I'm your grandfather too in your papa's side." Dad showed a wide smile but Raylie doesn't have any reaction except that he stared at him normally.

"If your looking for my younger siblings, you can find them in Kraylie's room." He pointed the way.

"It is okay for me to be there?" Why is he even asking?

"Yes, they need someone to play with today and tomorrow." How about you Raylie? Doesn't you also need it?

"Okay, then I'll head to their room now. Thank you." Raylie smiled at dad and his face suddenly got all looking nice, he must be really happy to have a grandkids.

"Papa, let's go. I'm sure mama is hungry by now." He pulled my hand and lead the way but we're going to their........backyard?

What are we doing here? There's no place to hide here. In the pool like an underground?

"Here, papa." He brought me in a small play house here in their backyard. Inside of this?

"Papa, can you push the house that way?"

"Sure, baby." I tried to pushed it to the right and it really moved. Then when it opened I saw a path. A stairs in a narrow place like this. Is this an isolation room?

Raylie went down first, is it safe? I immediately went after him and there I saw a metal of bars. There's only one source of light here. A single light bulb, but it's enough to see what's inside.

"Mama." Yunnie is really here in a such state.

Both of her hands are chained up while one of her ankle is also chained. She is in a mess with all the blood covering her body and clothes.