Chapter 51

Queenie's POV

That bastard old man gave a command just by using his fingers as a sign to attack our group. The good thing right now is that they doesn't have any weapons on them.

A huge number doesn't matter.

A group of three people attacked me, but I ran not because I'm being a coward but to give Mae a time who's having a hard time to stand.

My niece.

I crouched down to talk to Raylie. He's trembling and staring with fear in his eyes.

"Close you eyes and cover your ears. I will come back later for you." He looked at me while in tears. My poor marshmallow. "Don't worry too much, marshmallow. Your auntie Queenie won't die that easily." I pat his head and smiles at him.

"P-promise?" Even his voice cracked. I'm worrying him so much.

"Yes, promise." I gently placed my palm on his eyes and closed them while he is covering his ears. "Mae, protect him." She nodded at me as a response.

I turned my back on them and started running towards the three men whose waiting for me. I readied my body as I approach their position.

The man with a beard tried to punch me followed by the bald one with a kick on my side then the man with clean cut trying to also kick me on the opposite side. I jumped as high as I could and turn around in mid air, with the support of the bearded man's head I successfully kicked the bald's cheeks.

He flew not far from us but he didn't had the chance to get up. I guess I put too much strength on that one. His mouth and nose are bleeding, his eyes are even left open. He must have lost his consciousness.

I crouched down when the bearded man swung his legs to my face while the other one tried to kick me again on my legs but I immediately did a flip.

When the man with a clean cut tried to followed me and the bearded man attacked me again on my back, I moved to the left right side of this man in front me cause for the bearded man to kicked his comrade on his stomach.

At the same time I lifted my feet and send it to him while facing him backwards. My heel damaged his neck. I heard a cracking sound, probably his neck.

I faced the remaining well, not literally, more like I'm looking down at him. A waste of life...... Again. I looked away before stepping on his face right on the middle.

I walked toward the group of people ganging up my fiancé and kicked the to get to Mathew. "You doing good?" He don't look tired at all.

"Yes, I'm just curious warming up." Warning up? Ain't the one earlier the warm up? Haa! He's just showing me his coolness.

I stabbed the one who suddenly attacked us while we're still talking. I looked at them with anger on my face. " We're still talking, wait for our asses." I'm well aware that my tone is enough to be called a growl of a wolf.

"Hey, take this seriously." I shrugged my shoulders and ran as fast as I could to those two men standing beside each other and slit their faces.

"Now, move your asses, too." I slide down my legs and tripped them over before jumping on top of them with my heels.

"Hey, be careful." I saw a man fell on the ground behind me and there's Mathew looking at me while his legs is still up. I can't help but to smile. ' That's my man.'

He looks so hot.

I stabbed the knee of the man in front of me that made him yelled from pain. Tsk, no one has unique eyes. What a waste! I was hoping to collect some for my mini museum. It's been feeling empty, there's no new audience.

****

Stacy's POV

Haa...ha! Ahh...ah. I'm already out of breath because of their number but they are decreasing constantly without any difficulty.

"Hmp!" I swung the branch I'm holding on the man's face. Everywhere is like a bloodbath, I can't even recognize the island anymore but this isn't the first time that a bloodbath happened here.

It was first because of Queenie. Killing all the staff who dared to enter the island.

I heard a crunching sound when I once again swung my branch, this time it was on his ribs. There's seven of them in front of me laying on the sand while dripping of blood. And there's still six of them standing right now in front of me.

I need to protect Mae and Raylie, I cannot let anyone pass me..... Even if it cost my life. My priority is their safety, Raylie's safety or Yunnie will be unstoppable and might kill even her family.

I jumped high and tried to swung my branch when threw of them attacked me at the same time but the fourth one pulled my ankle that gave the three of them a chance to sing their fist on me.

One of them kicked my stomach followed by another one on my face. I grabbed someone's ankle too and pulled him down. When he fell down another one fell too along with him.

I had my chance to grabbed my branch and stabbed the man who's beside me on his eyes. I stood up when the two men got caught off guard. I hit them on their head as hard as I can and they fell down.

This branch is pretty sharp, it has a pointy end. I stabbed his back twice same with the other one but I hit his head again and again until I get to be satisfied without hesitation nor guilt inside my head.

Now, there's only two remaining to beat— kill.

"What? You're just gonna watch me?" They flinched and took a step backward while their hands are trembling.

I smirk when a thought crossed my mind. Is that fear? Am I enough to be feared? Ah, what a great feeling I'm having. Someone's scared of me.

What to do? I'm getting excited, makes me want to go after them and show them more the terror they're feeling right now.

"Hey, hey. Come at me." I smiled unconsciously. Their eyes widened and continued to step backwards.

"You can't do that. I'm still...... Having fun." I let out a laughter when they turned their back on me and started to run but I immediately run after them while gripping tight on my branch.

I swung my branch on their heads and they tripped. I crouched down and they both looked at me. "Let's enjoy the path to hell." I stood up quickly and hit their head constantly one after another.