Chapter 1

Yunnie's Pov

Where is Ryle sweetie pie? I've been looking for him this whole day but he's nowhere to be found. I pouted while walking. My feet hurts already. He said he'll just buy something but he didn't came back. Where did he go?! Maybe......he forgot about me?

Sigh, why would he forget about me? We're just together earlier.

I'm looking at my side not until I fell onto the ground. Who's this barney who bumped me? My butt hurts like hell.

"Ouch" I massage my butt cheek after I stood up and he didn't even helped me! What an ignorant fool!

"Hey, miss, are you okay?......Wait are you crying? Look, I'm sorry I did not meant to bump onto you." I look at him.....huh? Am I seeing an Angel? No! Get a hold of yourself, Yunnie!

I admit that he's handsome but my sweetie pie is more handsome. I gotta shake off my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, too. I'm not looking in front of me." I didn't really saw him because I'm looking at my side. Let just this one slide, it's the first time after all. Ans there's always a first time. A bad first time.

"Are you sure you're okay? Should I bring you to the hospital or to the clinic at least?" Hah! Where is Ryle? Is he not here anymore? I thought I would see him here. But I think he really left already.

" Hello? Miss? Are you listening?" Huh? I thought he already left? I'm busy thinking about my sweetie pie.

"Yeah....yeah! I'm fine, I'll leave first because I still have something to do. Bye!" I waved my hand at him while I'm smiling so wide. I let out a low and short laugh when he waved his hand too. That's kind of cute.

I need to hurry and find him so I run as fast as I could but I fell on the ground again when I stepped on a small rock. Why is my day so full of bad luck? I just want to find him.

My knees are both throbbing. I should just go home now, he might be home at this hour. Sigh. I just wasted my time here. Looks like he really forgot me here and left without me by his side.

I stood up while my knees are still bleeding a little. I forced myself to walk, it doesn't hurt. I'm used to this, but it doesn't look fine at all. People are staring at me or more like on my bleeding knees.

I stood up on the waiting shed for the vehicles. I don't even have a cellphone to call Ryle. Why didn't I brought a phone? No, why did he leave me all alone here?

Why... Why is no one coming? Sigh. Should I just walk while waiting for a taxi? Right let's do that.

"Sigh, God, I want to go home now." I stopped walking as soon as I felt someone's presence behind me...wait...what is this place? Why am I so bad at directions? I'm sure I walked straight just like the sign I saw earlier.

What's wrong with this place? So gloomy and spooky, there's also a smoke effect. That's hilarious, I'm like in the movie.

Gasp! Who's filthy hand is this!? How dare him touch me?

"Be quiet and you'll live." He whispered to my ears but I can smell his bad breath that almost took my life. Is he not brushing his teeth? That's disgusting! How can he live like that?

"W-what do you want?" Does he want money? I don't have any at this moment. Ryle left me alone even though, we rode his car here and he's supposed to drove me back.

"Just come with us and let us play with your body." Eww, why is he whispering on my ears? It's giving me the chills of disgust.

"Can you not whisper on my ears? I can smell you bad breath! It's disgusting." I heard the other man laughed. What's funny? It's true though?

"You bitch! Just do what I've said!" Why is he getting mad? I'm just stating the truth.

Jeez...He pushed my body until we reached this dark area. It's smells like his breath. I can feel his hands caressing my back, this fucking pervert!

I grabbed his hands that's holding my arm and twisted it that made him scream so I released him and I kicked his jaw to make him quiet.

I learned self defense when I'm still a kid from my uncle. That's pretty useful.

"Who's next? Wanna have a go with me?" I flashed a smile on them and slowly walking towards their direction but I saw them walking backwards as I walked straight to them.

"Why? You don't want my body anymore?" I even pouted to look cute but they're still walking backwards.

"Hmm?....Huh?......Where are you?" I swear they are just standing next to each other but when they walked once more they suddenly disappeared.

"H-hel— Help! HELP!" Hmm? I walked where they disappeared and I saw a hole on the ground. Pfft, they fell? Only an idiot will fall in this hole.

A silent laughter echoed in all the corner of this small alley. I turned my back against them and left them there asking for help. Eww, I won't touch their hands. They are big enough to save themselves, tsk, they are even brave to touch a woman without her permission. Yeah, rot in there. I don't care bastards, die!

Oh, God. Finally I'm having a good luck. Just when I came out a taxi appeared, nice timing. The first good thing that has happened to me today!

I opened the door and hopped in. "In *** street, mister." Hm? What's with the people tonight? Grinning like a maniac.

Oho, don't tell me you're with them and actually waiting for them to step out and ride this taxi to escape? Are you kidding me? Sigh. How many times did I already sighed?

"Drive me safely to my house or I'll kill you here on the spot?" I pointed a pen I saw in the backseat on his neck enough to make it bleed. Every pointy things can be use as a weapon to kill someone. Remember that.

"W-what?" I pointed my long nail on his eyes just to show him that I will stab his eyes if he move. "Y-yes. Of course."

He started turning on the other way the car while I'm still pointing my nail and the pen on him. I'm lucky to find this pen but my nails are enough to kill him.

"I'm sure you still want to live so I'm advising you to stop doing this dirty business or I will come back to pull out both of your eyes and chop off your balls." I felt him trembling in fear and I went out of the car as soon as we arrived at my house.

"This isn't my house, though?" Oh! Yeah, I always use my neighbor's address to avoid someone to follow me. Those creepy stalker are bad news you know, some of them might be has a killing intent. Gotta be careful. My house is right in front of this address.

I went straight inside since there's a guard to open the gate for me.

"Hija, where have you been?" I kissed my mom's cheeks before answering her. She always worry about my daily life though, that isn't important really. But I appreciate her doing that.

"Just there and here walking by myself. I'm sorry I came back late." She hugged me so tight. She does this everytime.

"That's okay, go to your room and take a bath. Dinner is ready, you're just in time." Her smile is really the prettiest I've ever seen.

"Okay, mom." I went upstairs to my room, I stopped midway when I heard a rustling sound behind the curtain of this huge window in this long hallway. I smell a cute prey tonight.