Chapter 4

Yunnie's POV

"How would I supposed to know? " I never really gave a care about them and they are always looking at this way like a maniac but what can I do? That old bag beside him is the owner of this school. He likes patrolling every lunch time likes he's picking his meal through the students here.

"Well, never mind. " Not like she's interested. And they argued again.

I'm with these two and they're still arguing with each other. They are still like that after they did a work together in America? They should have been closer with each other at least.

"Yunnie, tell that grasshopper that I'm sexy." She clung on my arm while saying that and even leaned her face on it. Why are these two always arguing?

"Sigh. Just shut up and eat." Break is almost over but I still haven't seen Ryle. Where is he? Is he absent? Maybe he's sick and still laying on his bed?

"Are you waiting for someone?" I looked at Stacy who asked the question. Am I that obvious?

"Not really but I'm looking for that person." He doesn't even like to have an absent on his record. Or are we just too busy to bump with each other? What could he be doing right now to be this busy?

"A boyfriend? Or a slave?" The confusion was written on her face but at the same time her playful tongue is also there. I'm not liking it one bit.

"A boyfriend not a slave." They both chewed their food and swallowed it straight after hearing what I've just said. Hmm, thy are pretty calm.

"A what?!" I take that back.

"I think I'm going deaf, Shit! My ears, Stacy, rush me in the hospital now!" Wow. They are calmly eating their food when I said that and their reaction was way too late.

Are you seriously surprised or what?

"You...have... A boyfriend?" Stacy's like she has just started learning how to talk with an indescribable expression. Disgust? Confuse? Or like what the hell?

"As in a boyfriend? Not a boy friend?" Sigh. They are both looking at me with seriousness at their faces after a moment. What? Am I not allowed?

"Yeah, as in boyfriend. I'm in a relationship. You've got a problem with that?" I looked at them like I'm telling them to shut up or I'll shove that food on your plates in your mouth.

"N-nothing. Ha...haha." They glanced with each other while Mae is smiling like an idiot.

"Who's the unlu- I mean the lucky man?" This woman wants her tongue to be chop off. She's running her mouth again.

"Just tell me if you want me to chop off your tongue. I'll gladly do it for free." She immediately zipped her mouth.

"No kidding, who's the guy?" I looked at Stacy when she asked that. Can I tell them? Yeah. I'm pretty sure that they are both trustworthy enough to tell them a secret that I actually don't care.

"A Samañego." A simple answer will do. They know the Samañego, anyway.

"What?! For real?" Is there something wrong with the fact that I'm dating a Samañego?

"Wait, wait, wait. You're not kidding, right?" She's looking at me straight in my eyes.

"Why would I?" I can joke anytime I want but not today because I'm having a bad mood for not seeing Ryle today.

"Did you not hear the rumors?" Rumors? I don't care about rumors. Do I look like a person who will believe a rumor? I prefer a fact.

"What rumors?" They both looked at each other before looking at me.

"One of the Samañego is getting married!" What? What is that ridiculous rumor? Oh! Wait, I think I already heard that rumor.

"I'm dating Ryle not Kyle, okay?" Kyle is known as the most nicest member of the family and that he is a complete successful bachelor living in this world while Ryle is still running on his back to stand beside his older brother.

To be honest, Ryle is also good at everything it's just that his brother was born before him.

"Oh, really? I thought you like Kyle?" When did I said that? Me liking Kyle? He's way too old for me and he already has a girlfriend before even the rumors go around. Everybody thought that he is still a bachelor but in reality he's not.

"I didn't said anything like that." At least, I don't remember anything.

"Remember, two years ago? When we're together and we saw them both in a party? You clearly said Kyle." Oh, that one?

"I just mistook their names, I thought the older brother was Ryle." They even looked alike if I didn't know that they are not twins I will claim them as twins.

"Is that so? Then, I'm fine with that." I thought she would say more.

"Me too, but I heard that Kyle is much better in fighting than Ryle." I already know that. He can swing his fist but the footwork was sloppy. That was when I saw him fight with other students who messed with him. But in the end I secretly helped him.

"That doesn't matter. He will never be in danger, anyway." They both gave me a look that says, are you sure? Why wouldn't I?

"We're not part of that anymore. There's nothing to be scared about now. Who would like to mess with us if ever they know our identity?"

My family is currently running an organization in Japan that I was once a part of. I do some killings like murdering a corrupt government officials who tried to mess with our organization.

Killing had been my thing when I'm still part of it but dad made me stop when they saw me got out of control while killing someone.

They can't even recognized the body of that person. I spent three months on a cell as I told them to isolate me for the time being. I want to cut off all of my thoughts about killing someone again.

I thought everything in that cell without seeing anyone. I thought about what I want to do when I got out and that is.......to live normally without holding any weapon again especially my dagger that I have used in every killings I did.

"Hey, you okay?" I came back in reality after they shaked my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go back in the classroom." I cleaned the table first before leaving. I threw out all of our trash in the trash bin.

"Wow, when did this all started?" I can feel the tease at the end of her words. This is what a normal life should be.

I ignored her and continued walking to our classroom. I didn't saw him when we walked past to their classroom. So, he's really absent. But why? He didn't even called me or left a message.

I can't go to their house so visiting is not in the choices. It's either message him or call him. Sigh.

What's with this ridiculous idea of hiding our relationship?

"You sure you're okay? You don't look good." I'm sure I'm okay but I don't like the fact that I didn't saw Ryle.

"Yeah, you've been sighing every minute."

"Don't mind me." I buried my face on my arm that is on the armchair.

What should I do? I texted him earlier when I sat on my seat but he's still not replying. Should I call him? What if he's busy or something? I don't want to disturb him. I hope nothing bad happen to him or I'll kill....no Yunnie....stop that thought.

I shaked my head a little bit and went to sleep to avoid and erase the thought. I'm being ridiculous again.

Wait.... Should I just sneak in their house later this midnight?