Chapter 22

Yunnie's POV

I know that Kaylie was also hoping and looking forward to meet his father and that there's a fifty-fifty chance that Kraylie was also hoping but to witness Raylie saying those words slapped me big time.

I can't believe my son, Raylie would do this. I thought of the opposite thing to happen.

He was the one who's looking forward the most to meet his father but to learn that it's not because he wants to be with his father instead he wanted to say those words to him.

I know Ryle got hurt by hearing what Raylie said because I, too heard those words directly from him.

I was afraid of them getting hurt by Ryle's word if ever he's not gonna accept them but to think that the situation will be the opposite didn't actually cross my mind. He is hated rather than hate his son.

I have never thought of that! Who would be? Having that thought is impossible for my side! I'm also surprised.

I tried to explain to Raylie but he already turned his back on us and sat on the sofa.

He might be a softie but I didn't know he has this personality inside of him. All I know is that his mood is constantly changing according to the scene he's in.

Was this the reason why Queenie is very fond of Raylie? She knew all along? And didn't bother to tell me?

Hmm...but..as expected, he's not the weakest and just doubting himself this whole time. I knew, no one in my kids are weak. After all, they bear my name and blood in them.

I looked at the three whose now currently hugging each other while I hear them crying. Kraylie even dropped his favorite book. He has never even let his siblings touch that book nor let it have a scratch!

He's really looking forward to meet his father, too. They acted like they don't care about their father but look at them shedding tears as soon as they hugged him. Acting all tough while talking about this matter last time.

Ha, this is the first time I saw Kaylie cry this long. She must have really missed her father the most. Even if she said not get their hopes high, she was the first one to run towards their father.

Daughters are really close to the father even though, this is their first time meeting with each other.

I grabbed Karylie's book and put it on the sofa.

"Raylie." He looked at me and hugged me. I felt how tight it is. I can't help but smile, he is definitely holding back himself not to run towards those three.

"Mama, I don't wanna see him again. I've already said want I wanted to say." I hugged him back. My poor child. He don't need to do this, really. He really do love me the most.

"Baby, papa didn't mean to do what he did in the past because mama was at fault, too." He looked at me with a confuse expression. I know he will soon understand and will come to a decision.

"Mama's at fault, too?" He tilted his head. "Why?"

I can't tell him yet the whole thing. He's too young for that.

"Thay day, mama and papa had a big fight and it was mama's fault. Papa saw mama in a vey terrifying appearance so papa got scared of mama." A sudden electrifying feeling flowed inside my body to my nape.

"But he still hurts you. He made you cry earlier and I saw you trembling. I won't forgive him." I caress his face and gave him a smile. His cheeks are red, almost and near. He will cry.

"Raylie baby, papa is already regretting what he did and he's asking for forgiveness. Can't you forgive him?" I don't want my son to grew up with a grudge on his father. And what's there to forgive? I'm at fault, I didn't told him about my everything.