Chapter 50

Queenie's POV

After killing the four of them I didn't bothered to run after the escapee, instead I hurriedly run towards where I heard the loud explosion. I'm not worried about them but I've got a bad feeling about something that I cannot explain properly yo myself.

My heart is racing like it's nervous to lose to someone and it kept getting faster and faster to reach the finish line.

But before I could even totally go out of the trees I heard someone talking.

"The boss is almost here riding a helicopter." The boss? So, he or she must be baiting their men for their own good?

"Ain't he gonna throw a bomb on this island? How about us?" A bomb? Again?!

"Don't worry about that he'll only throw those on them." I can feel my rage once again getting chaotic inside my chest. And there's only one thing running in my crazy head.

"Oh, then tha—" Kill.

"Hi...." I slit his throat and his blood is like a fountain. I moved to the second one without even looking at him and immediately stabbed him on his chest right through his heart. His despairing face...... isn't lovely at all.

Shit! I gotta hurry! I ran as fast as I could to get there because the helicopter they're talking about is now here. I can hear it.

"Run!" I almost cracked my voice, I'm almost out of breath from running.

"RUN!" I shouted as loud as I can when I gasped for air.

"Get away from that helicopter!" I saw them run but my eyes widened when I saw Mathew running towards the helicopter and there I saw Raylie standing near the helicopter but something is already falling.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I ran towards them and just right before the bomb got us, I pulled their body towards me and run along them.

Boom*

A loud explosion filled the whole front of the sea. I didn't dared to look back and just continued to run as far as we could to avoid getting burnt on our skin especially that we're carrying Raylie.

"Raylie, what are you doing here?" I was worried for the first time in a long time when I saw him standing right before his possible death. My heart pounded differently from earlier, different from when I'm killing and different from having my nightmares.

I thought I would also lose him. But thank, God.

"Mama, mama, mama." He's crying. It breaks my heart to see him shed tears.

"Yunnie." I pass Raylie to her. Just how did he managed to get here? He's lucky that he did not encountered any enemies and nothing happened to him.

"Baby, didn't I told you to stay there?" I can see the worry in her eyes. Of course, she's a mother who's willing to die for her kids. I'm not a mother but I know the feeling.

"Mama, let's get out of here. Dangerous, very dangerous." Raylie is trembling. His whole body is shaking so much.

"I felt the wind, it's strong. It's not like the others." What does he mean? I suddenly got the chills but I don't know why. My hands are also..... trembling. What's happening?

"Wow, you survived that?" My body automatically got stiffened. I....I know that voice.

That fucker! How dare he show his face here in front of me?!

"I will kill you bastard." My calm time yet murderous eyes are not match at all. But I know for sure that I'm itching to kill him with my own hands. Stab him a hundred times, whip him a hundred times, drown him while electrifying him for fucking one hour straight and cut his balls.

"You're trembling though?" I know, I know that very well. I'm trembling from madness you piece of shit!

"Then, I'll kill you instead." Huh? I immediately turned my eyes to him.

"Damon?!" I can't read his expression at all. His calm hands that are inside of his pockets and his face with so much emotions are confusing me.

"Oho, you must be that young man who's trying to find me? How's your progress? Did anything changed?" He got a smirk on his face, how badly I want to crash his bones to bits and hear him plead for his life, cry for my mercy and lick my shoes to spare him.

"There is...... I banged your daughter." His cocky expression changed into a straight face.

"You what?!" That's right! Show me that surprised look on your face. Show me next your despairing face!

"I said, I banged your daughter." Damon. What does he mean by that?

"Don't you remember? When your daughter came home crying? I made her that way. I threatened her and killed his boyfriend in front of her like how you tortured my sister." Damon smirked at him. His emotions are one now, he's smiling with rage like an insane human being.

"I made your daughter's trauma!" Oh, my God! Did he really found him first? And made a move already? But that's forbidden in our organization! Never mind that. I want to see this fucker suffer while walking to hell. Oohh, how I've love to be a demon to punish him in hell.

"I'll kill you all right here right now!" His face is getting red and his veins are showing. Wow, give me more of your madness! I wanna see it all!

"That's......if you can."

"You think you can take me down? Ha! You're ridiculous if you're thinking that I'm alone." Who thought that? We've been fighting all this time against your men. I don't know if he's an idiot or a loser.

"Who told you that that's what we're thinking? You really think, too that we didn't made a plan?" Leaders are born in the Rodriguez' household, even our family name shouts power. We're not as dumb as someone spouting arrogance.

We've been training since we were a kid, not to kill but to lead. We just met an unexpected circumstances that's why we fell from above but that doesn't mean we're under your power.

A Rodriguez is a Rodriguez. We are the power.

"You're outnumbered!" He raised his hands and flicked it once. He showed us his smirk and looked at us with his cocky eyes like he's seeing us as not worthy at all.

This bastard how I want to smash his face and slam it on the ground. Force him to eat the dirt and step on him.

His men surrounded us. What? Is this his final plan? This is it? You think you're the only powerful person here?

Asshole, you're facing the Rodriguez and the Samañego. The two powerful households in the underground world.

You're underestimating us. I'll erase that smirk on your face.