Chapter 32

Ryle's POV

When Yunnie went near and touched me to close my eyes, I know that something's gonna happen. She did this maybe because she's scared that I might hate her or say something again to her.

I stayed still until I didn't feel her presence anymore in front of me. Yunnie baby, I won't make the same mistake again. Even if you kill someone directly in front me, I will just watch you do your thing while my eyes are admiring you.

I think, I'm also out of my mind, baby. I'm too scared to lose you more than the things I might see you do in front of me or behind my back.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw her talking with that woman. I looked at our kids and I decided to walk towards them.

I sat and extended my hands to cover Raylie's ears.

"Papa?"

"I'll be here beside you so don't worry." I found myself pitying my oldest kid when he used his hands to cover his siblings eyes rather than cover his ears.

"But papa, I don't really need this. You should instead cover your ears." My jaw clenched when I heard him say that. Just what kind of life did he lived until now?

"You need this and from now on I will always do this for you." I can't fight like your mom but I can still protect you by my own way. I'm still your father.

"Then, papa, will you do me a favor?" It sounded a bit sad but not fully.

"Anything, baby." I'll be by your side from now on so, ask everything you want and I will gladly give you my all.

"Please, protect mama too and don't hate her anymore. I love mama and I don't want to see her having a hard time anymore." That can't be a favor because I already planned that.

"I love mama, too and I don't hate her anymore. But I will protect her too like you said." I will never fail her anymore nor you and your siblings.

"Thank you, papa." I found myself smiling. Papa. That caress my heart with gentleness.

I can hear the two talking and insulting each other. I didn't dared to look at her because I know that she wouldn't like it if she knew that I was watching her.

I stayed still even though, I can hear them fighting, groaning from pain and cursing at each other.

I know that in this fight Yunnie has the advantage since the woman she's facing right now was already injured. The sounds are faint but I can still hear it, the stab and the kick, I can hear them all.

But the most loudest was the woman's scream. She kept on screaming.

I silently shout at my mind 'Go, baby.'

Then suddenly she stopped, looks like Yunnie stopped for a bit but I heard someone talked with Yunnie. It was a familiar voice.

Their talk didn't took that long though, I can't really understand them.

I heard a metal being drag by someone. It must big and heavy. After awhile I got startled when someone suddenly touched me. At first, I thought it was Yunnie but it's not her.

She gave me a sign to stay quiet.

"Babies, don't open your eyes, okay?" The kids answered in unison. I want to check Yunnie so I looked at the spot I saw her earlier but she's not there anymore. I roamed my sight around but I can't still see her. Where is she?

"Where is Yunnie?" Where would she go after fighting?

"She left awhile ago." I wrinkled my forehead from confusion. Why would she leave?