Chapter 2

Yunnie's POV

Who might you be? Maybe a brave Little lion who's confident? Wow, I'm getting excited. I walked slowly towards the curtain and pulled it sideward only to find out Bob, my cute baby dog.

"What are you doing there? Trap? Or lost?" I picked him up and rob his fluffy brown fur. "Be careful when you're playing." I took him with me in my room. He's a pretty sensitive dog, if you don't know that.

One time, he chew that guy who tried to court me in our house, chew, I mean he bit him nonstop like a bone. Well, I can't blame Bob, that guy was all bone and skin. And just recently he would bark in my window at midnight whenever he hears a rustling sounds and I'd find a shadow of a man.

I never really gave a care since my window has an electric for my safety. And they won't be able to leave the area anyway, my brother, Damon has a lot of eyes everywhere outside the house.

"Sleepy?" Bob barked once before jumping onto my bed and I went inside of my bathroom. I need to freshen up, treat my wounded knees, and check my phone if Ryle left a message. It would be a bad thing if he doesn't.

In the first place, why did he een left me in the middle of our date? That was rude of him and there I was all smiley because of the excitement. Hmmm, maybe he just had an emergency? Or an urgent matter to attend to?

He's not the type to do that in our date, well, that was the first time since we started dating. Buuuuttt, I know, I definitely know that he has his valid reason.... Yeah, it mut have been a sensible and valid reason. Because if not, I'll have to chop off his damn balls.

I'm not being bad, I just thought that a woman must never left alone in tte middle of a date! A man must never do that shit!

"Bob?" It's awfully quiet. "Bob." Oh, he's just sleeping. I guess there's no trouble tonight. I walked near him and pet his head. He's really cute. I should adopt a female dog, I'm pretty sure that he will like it.

Arghh, I'm tired, looks like I can't bring myself to come down anymore. But I'm hungry. I looked at Bob again, he's still sleeping so maybe I'll just go alone.

I went straight to the dining area where I saw my family already eating, didn't even wait for me. Am I not your daughter? I sat quietly on my seat beside my brother's who's not even here again. He's always late, even though he's not the most important person in the company. Dad's even here in the dining.

Well, I don't really care. "Hi dad." I put foods on my plate.

"You look exhausted." Do I? I thought I was just tired but it's really showing on my face? I really need to have my bed rest or I'll be looking like a zombie tomorrow morning, and I still have ny class.

"I walked here and there earlier, that must be why." Yeah, walked my foot! I ran and tripped twice that my knees bled!

"Let's go shopping this weekend, Yunnie. Are you free?" I looked at my mother with her hopeful facial expression. I'm supposed to have a date with Ryle every weekend.....nit really a date, just a hang out but how can I refuse her smiling face.

I can't ignore my mother. "Yeah, I'm free. Let's visit a salon." She likes going at salons. That's maybe why, she looks young and fit. She also sometimes hits the gym whenever she's free.

"Oh, that's good. I've been going there by myself." My mother isn't the type to get mad at us over a little things and I'm very thankful for that but whe she got mad you must be prepared for the storm, een my father is scared of my mother.

Who wouldn't be? She just threw a big table at him that one time when he did not agreed to go on a shopping in Hongkong. Of course, my mother doesn't want to hold a lot of money so instead of withdrawing it, she will just normally hold my father like a purse. Pulling out a money whenever she needs to pay for something.

She doesn't like to flaunt her wealth but she indeed likes to torment someone. She never slaps someone using her health instead her wealth is slapping the others without even her trying to do anything.

She's pretty scary, too whenever she got ignored by our father. One time, she tried to take us three siblings and fled. Yeah, and my father was almost became crazy when he never found us if not because of my mother who misses our dad.

Sigh. Ain't they a childish?

I stood up from my seat. "I'm full. I'll go back to my room, I'm pretty tired. Good night, mom, dad." I kissed their head.

"Good night, sweetheart." I only smiled at them before turning my back on them. When I reached my room, I saw Bob staring at my window. I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

"What are you looking at?" He barked once and the wind blew through my window then Bob jumped behind me while I'm still looking at my window. "I should change this one, right?" Bob barked again. "All right, I'll change it..... tomorrow." I went to my bed and laid down.

"H-hel... help!" A crashing sound filled my room. Not my furniture but crashing sound of bones.

"Bob, tell them to clean up the mess. I can't sleep if that man's body is laying on my floor." He barked again. "What a good boy." I heard him leaving my room and I closed my eyes.

Not even a minutes long, I can hear footsteps again. "Goo....good night, m-master...woof!"