Chapter 35

Mae's POV

I was rushing to get home now because I heard a really good news earlier about Damon getting discharge from the hospital. I can't wait to anno— to see him now!

When I reached the house, the maid told me that Damon is currently in his room resting.

Resting my ass, he just knew that I might come any moment now that's why he is hiding in his room even though, he never go to his room after being hospitalized because it's another bed again.

He feels like he's still in a hospital laying on a stupid bed. Normally he would go back working and will stay there for at least a month.

I didn't knock on his door and I opened it disrespectfully.

"Aha! I knew you will be doing this after getting discharged." He is packing his things. He knew that I'm currently living here again.

"Sigh. You're really unbelievable. How did you know?" Ha! It's that even a question? It's me Mae you're talking to.

"Our string of destiny told me." I smiled widely to annoy him. It's really cute of him whenever his ears are turning to red like he's getting shy.

"String of destiny my foot. You're a witch, get out." His sharp tongue hasn't change one bit. Tsk, that's why my cute little nieces are becoming grumpy when they are talking with sarcasm.

"If you don't behave, I'll tell everyone." Let's see if you can still be rude to me.

"You witch! Don't you dare." I know a little secret of his, and that is he's currently moving to kill all the bastards that ruined Queenie the problem is he's not allowed to that because there's a rule that no one must make a move and decision without the bosses' permission especially when you're hunting the other organization.

But Damon is actually breaking that now even though, he declared that he will be the one who will hunt them. He can't still make a move yet because his father is still sitting on the throne.

Even his father didn't dared to make a move even if, we know that inside of him is raging feeling going wild. Because Damon made a clear statement in front of everyone, he must wait until he can sit on the throne.

I know that, it doesn't make sense but what can everyone do when that rule was already a rule in the organization since his grandfather was still alive and build that group.

*****

Yunnie's POV

We're all here at the living room, the two grandfathers are playing with the kids. They won't even leave them for a second. I bet the kids will be spoiled.

And they are both insisting to go on a vacation, we can do it in my father's private Island.

"Yunnie, it's decided. We will go on a vacation with the kids." Sigh. Do I have a say to that, when they already decided what to do? And looking at my kids' expression makes me weak.

"Okay, dad." I don't have choice especially that I can see Raylie's face being cute and showing to me his puppy eyes.

'Yehey! Thank you, mama." Even if they don't beg for it, I'll still give it to them. Their happiness what matter the most.

"Then, we will do it three days from now. I still need to check on the island if it's clean. I can't let my grandkids set a foot on a dirty land." God. He's exaggerating things. It's not like the kids will be sick by walking on a sand.

"Mama."

"Hm? Raylie?" I looked at him. He called me with a really low voice but I heard it.

"Ah! No, nothing." He looks troubled. But he still chose to smile like he's usual. Hmm, I don't feel good.

"Okay, tell me if there's something." I smiled at him.

"Okay, mama." I think it's because the wind suddenly blew but it didn't last that long and it immediately went away.

"Dinner's ready." We all stood up and went in the dining area.

****

Mae's POV

I'm just watching them all talk but of course that's a boring thing to do.

After the dinner with everyone, I saw Damon slipping out of the dining area so, I followed him. I'll follow him even to the hell just to annoy him.

"Can you stop following me around? Are you a dog?" Dog? Why so mean and sexy at the same time? Look at that eyes glaring at me, they definitely want to devour me. Ooh, those lips of him is seducing me!

"Baby, you're being mean to your girlfriend." I saw his face frowned. He's really cute when he's annoyed.

"Baby, my foot. Shut up." Hahaha, I wonder what face will he make when he start thrusting my inside? My, what a naughty thought I'm having.

"Just admit it, You felt butterflies in your stomach when I called you baby." I know that right now, as in this very moment he's thinking about kicking me out.

"Shut up. You are annoying." I almost laugh because his eyebrows are about to punch each other.

"That can't do. I followed you here to tell you to come with us in the vacation." I saw him flinched. I will be coming and he will be left here alone, I'm worried about him.

"No. I don't want to." His strong resistance is visible on his face but I cannot let you do that. You will certainly run the moment I took off my eyes off of you. We can't let that happen.

"Come, or I'll tell them?" I saw how his fist clenched. He will come. I'm positive because he's only weakness is this secret I'm holding right now. And he can't afford to lose the position then give it to Yunnie because she already has a family.

"You're really a witch!" Woah, why is he throwing daggers to me? His eyes are really furious. So hot. Makes me want to see him tremble from embarrassment.

"Don't glare at me. You're making me horny." I said in a really tempting voice while I gaze upon his body especially on his pants.

"Tsk." My laughter filled the whole garden when he left in a hurry with a red face, I think he thought that leaving like that can hide his blushing face. His ears are burning red, it's cute.

I want to tease him more. I want to see how far I will go and how long he will hold back himself.

Hmm, how should I tease him about erotic things next? Right I should do that one.