Chapter 24

Ryle's POV

I woke up earlier than my usual just like I planned. I will visit them first thing in the morning as promised. I'm a little nervous but happy at the same time. I will see them again.

I want to spend time with them especially with Raylie. I want to get along with him and me his papa, too just like his siblings. I want to know him better and learn things about his personality, likes and hates.

That would probably be the most beautiful thing that I will receive as a parent. And I can't still believe that I'm a father now. Damn, I'm really happy!

I think Raylie is the strict type of kid and the two are the softie. Seeing them got emotional yesterday and Raylie throwing daggers to me using his eyes said everything.

It's just a hunch but I think he really hates me to the core.

That hurts me as a father. I failed instantly the moment I had abandoned Yunnie who's carrying them that time.

My son hates me, I need to earn his trust and show him that I'm sincere. I will build our family again. I will make sure that I will see them grow together and stay by their side for as long as they need me.

One last time, I checked myself in the mirror and sprayed my perfume. Then I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car. I drove my car to their house, I can't wait to see them.

I heard the news about his brother being in a hospital but I don't know the details since they made it private. I don't know if he's okay or in a critical condition. But I think he's in a bad condition.

I just hope that they are doing okay.

I pressed the doorbell and the one who opened it was a woman. I think I know her, she's friends with Yunnie. She has been in our house before.

"Come in, you must be visiting the kids." Looks like she knows me too. Of course.

"Mae, who's that?" Another woman came out, she's familiar too.

"Ryle." Yunnie is behind them with the kids.

"Papa!" Oh, God! Look at them running towards me with open arms.

"Papa!" They look so cute. I almost tear up seeing their expression!

They both ran towards me and gave me a big tight hug. I looked for Raylie but he's just sitting on the sofa beside his grandfather, not even batting me an eye.

That's fine, I will be able yo hold him in my arms someday. I will see him run towards me with an open arms, too.

"Good morning, mom and dad." I looked at Raylie again. "Good morning, Raylie." But he didn't even looked at me.

"Good morning, Hijo." He looked at me then to Raylie.

"Marshmallow, you should greet your father."

"But, grandpa, I don't like hi—"

"Raylie, stop being a brat." Kaylie's voice is cold and her expression changed. Am I missing something?

"Yeah, stop being stubborn. You're the oldest and yet you still act like a baby." Kraylie's expression also changed. I'm definitely missing something. They are so sweet yesterday and crying on my shoulders.

"Uwaaaaa, Ice and Kray are being mean again to me, Mama, grandpa." He started crying so I went near him.

"It's okay, you don't have to greet me." I smiled to him.

"But they are always mean to me. I'm the oldest but they always makes me cry because they know I'm the weakest." He keeps sobbing while wiping his tears. Damn! He's so cute!