Chapter 59

Stacy's POV

They look so happy. Hmp! I will have my own soon after this little trip of us. I will make sure that Alezandro will marry me! He will kneel and propose in front of me. I promise that to my own grave when I die!

"Ain't it wonderful?" I agree. Even though Damon is still being grumpy towards her, she just won't give a damn but look at her being insecure of that family over there.

"Well, they are but I will have mine soon so, I don't really need to feel insecure." I said confidently to her. I even raise my face like an arrogant.

"You sure he'll marry you?" I clicked my tongue. What the hell? She's ruining my good mood. What's wrong with her? Didn't I helped her earlier?!

"Nonsense, of course I'm sure." Alezandro's not like her man. I'm very sure that even the fortune teller would get their guess wrong! Jeez.

"Yeah, sure." Just hearing her uninterested reply with her mocking tone makes want to accidentally hit her leg one time big time.

"Just go with Damon who will never even thought of marrying you." I said it out like a factual mocking. Between us, I have the more chances that my man will marry me.

She let out a soft yet eerie laugh while she's raising her hand. What the fuck?! What is this bullshit she's pulling now?! There's no way in hell that Damon would propose to her!

She pat my shoulder with her sad—pity face. "It's okay, you're still invited to my wedding." I feel like my blood is boiling like a magma ready to be erupted by the volcano.

I must be dreaming!

*****
Yunnie's POV

"What happened to Stacy?" She looks extremely shock while staring at the nothingness of the sea with her widened eyes and opened mouth. Did something happened to her? Or did these two got in a fight again with each other and Stacy got burned?

"Nothing, but I have a good news!" A really good news. Her facial expression is the opposite of Stacy. Smiling from eye to eye. She's creepy—they are creepy.

"What is it?" She took out her hands that she hiding behind her and showed me her shining diamond ring.......wait! Is she for real?

"Yup! We're engaged! Your brother and I!" My brother? Really? He proposed to her? How? And......why?

"Congra—" Stacy ran in front of me while she signed her hand to stop.

"No! Don't believe her! She just blackmailed Damon or maybe....she proposed to herself and forced Damon!" I get that she's bitter because Mae got engaged first before her despite of my brother and Mae's relationship through blackmail but isn't she going too mu—

"Well, that's true." ..........I blinked multiple times and both me and Stacy fell into silence. I can almost hear the winds arguing with the waves of the sea.

She seriously proposed to herself claiming that Damon is engaged to her? Has she gone insane now? Or did she hit her head when the house collapsed?

No one dared to speak because of fact that we are pitying my brother. But Mae is amazing, she got a hold of my brother.

"You....have you finally lost it?" Stacy said with her mocking tone while wrinkling her forehead and widened eyes. But Mae only smiled. She's not even a bit embarrassed of what she did.

Sigh. Never mind that, she's grown enough now. She can handle herself well than us. And brother has his own life, if he really doesn't want it then, he would say it strongly to Mae. I guess, he likes Mae, too just like how Mae likes him.

"You're just insecure!" And there they go again arguing with each other.

"Well anyways, congratulations." I wish for them a happy life together. Let's see what will Damon do once he got married with Mae. I think, it would be hilarious.

"Thanks but, we will get married after Queenie's. Oh, there's Damon. Later!" She hurriedly run towards Damon and clung to his arm. I'm quite taken aback when he did not remove Mae's hand on his arm.

Normally, he would be getting pissed by her following him all day. This is fine—better.

Hm, I just realized this now but today is full of peacefulness with good news. The wind is embracing all the coldness of our heart and replacing it with the warm breeze of the sea including the sun.

"Baby." But this one is the warmest. His hug is the warmest of all. "The kids are enjoying the mini pool. Do you want to get in?" Those three, when they learned that there's a mini pool, they immediately went in and stopped following me.

"Maybe, later. I want to stay like this for a bit." I grabbed his hands gently and rubbed them. In the past, this is our comfort to each other. The warmth within us for each other. It helps us become more close.

"Should I buy a new house?" I wrinkled my forehead. Why would he buy a new one?

"Why?" I don't think that his current house is bad.

"Well, I want a house for us." I found myself smiling. I know that he's serious about what he said but a new house isn't necessary.

"Your current house is enough." He buried his face on my neck and I felt him sniff my smell. It's embarassing, I still haven't taken a shower, I probably smells bad.

"Hmm. How can you smells so good?" I flinched when he planted small kisses on my neck to my nape. "Let's make a fourth one when get back home." His whispers sent shiver down my spine. It made my face heat up when our last romantic time with each other came back flashing like a movie in my head.

"Stop, someone might see us." I heard him chuckled and it's damn sexy! It's giving me a sensation feeling down there! Gosh! Why is it thumping so fast? This is humiliating!

I'm so freaking embarrass right now! "Baby, your heart is pounding." I flinched once again. God! Why does his voice sounds hot? I'm......getting excited all of a sudden. And I can tell that this is bad—perhaps good?

"L-let's go to the kids!" I wriggled to get out of his tight embrace and hurriedly went to the kids while wiping off my sweat on my forehead. I unconsciously touched my nape and it is warm.

I feel so hot even though, the wind is blowing and brushing to my skin roughly. I feel.....horny.