Chapter 61: Warning 18+

Warning R-18+

Yunnie's POV

I was tired and all I wanted to do is to rest the whole day, lay on my bed and wake up tomorrow to have breakfast with my kids but this man....this damn man is crawling up to me reaching for my lips to kiss.

A tingling sensation on every skin he's touching with his own skin. He whispered to my ears. "Baby." I flinched as I closed my eyes and my body went excited as his words echoed through me.

"Be ready to be devour, I'll make sure to ravish you tonight—moaning my name until sunrise." Even though, I feel tired I can't just let....let go of this opportunity.

"W-we can't do that! We.... We need to plan the kids birthday celebration—one week from now." He stared at me for a long time before he could say anything.

"O-one week from now?" Why is he so surprised? There's still time to prepare for the celebration.

"Yeah, why?" He took off his polo then his pants and his underwear before getting on top of me properly wearing his serious face. What is his problem?

"One round then we will rest and plan the celebration tomorrow morning. I gotta make it grand for them." I let out a soft yet loud chuckle because I didn't thought that he's willing to postpone his plan on ravishing me for planning the celebration.

"Sure." After all, this would be his first time as well as the kids celebrating their birthday with each other on their sides. For sure they will be glad to know about their father's plans.

He started kissing my lips and inserting his tongue while his hands are taking off my bra and throwing it to I don't know where but I heard something hit the floor. He next took off my top and pants along with my underwear.

I shuddered as his bare skin brushed against mine. The room is cold yet his body feels warm for some reason. I gulped twice when he crawled down to my belly, to my pearl and licking it nonstop that made my legs trembled.

I gripped on his hair and pushed his head. "Yes! T-that's it....ohhh ahhh ngh." I bit my lips when I let out a loud one. I can't be noisy or someone might here me moaning.

"We should live together as soon as posible so you could scream as loud as you can." I hit his shoulder lightly for his silly joke. But he only smirked at me and continued his business down there.

"Ahhhh!" He inserted one finger that I let out a shameful and loud sound again. I ended up covering my mouth but he reached for it using his lips and kissed me once again. I felt a hard thing poking my entrance.

And I know I'm already wet because the pleasure hit me big time when he inserted his thing inside me that my body shiver. My heart is pounding fast while he is moving in and out and every thrust is hitting my spots.

"Ahh, ngh...ohhh haaa ughh!" He held my waist and thrusted so deep one time and slowly pulled out but not completely then he slammed his thing again inside of me deeper than the first one. "D-deep. Too deep!" It was so good! But he is so big too!

"W-wai—ahh! Ohhh haa nhh!" He thrusted faster when he raised my legs on his shoulders. My back! "Ughh!" I gripped so tight on the bedsheet as he thrusted again and he panted heavily. His sweat is dripping on my chest and my view down here is very hot and sexy. Seeing him panting like this on top me while banging me makes me horny but I can't.

"I'm near." I badly want to reply him but the extreme pleasure is eating me. I felt a hot liquid flowing out of my pearl after he gave a deep and fast thrust inside me. He laid beside me and hugged me.

I can feel his breath on my neck, it's warm and ticklish. He planted a kiss before I heard him snore. I smiled when I saw him smiling though, he's already sleeping.

I didn't bother to stand and clean myself, I can do that tomorrow morning. I closed my eyes and dreamed of tomorrow.

*****
Stacy's POV

Wow.... Really? I'm just right here beside your room! Those two are having fun even though they know that I'm alone in my room! Ha! You wait for me until I taste Alezandro's body, I'm going to tell you in a detailed manner what we did!

I'll seduce him tomorrow! I swear, I will have my hot time with my hon!

Fuck! I'm so jealous!

*****

Yunnie's POV

I woke up earlier than usual to take a bath before Raylie could knock on my door and see us like this. My face heated up when I remembered what happened last night. I know that there's nothing to be embarrass but what if someone heard us?

I covered my cheeks and looked at the mirror, I'm red! Jeez, Yunnie, get your thoughts together and stop thinking about last night! It's not even my first time.

I let out a sigh and covered my body with a towel and went out of the bathroom. I saw Ryle still sleeping peacefully on my bed. His features are still the same. Long eyelashes, red lips and pointy nose. His slightly arched brows and messy hair. He looks exactly like Raylie!

"You can stare at me all you want but please not with only your towel on." I flinched when he smiled before opening his eyes and stared at me directly with his half asleep eyes.

I gulped once because he looks so sexy with the only the comforter covering his lower half that exposed his upper.

"G-get up and take a shower. Raylie will be here later." God, why am I feeling hot? I just got out of the bathroom!

"Aw, let's cuddle for a second while he's still not here." He pat the space beside him but I'm hesitating. What if Raylie suddenly barge in? Ryle continued to pat the area, sigh. I walked to my closet and put on a pants and sleeveless top before crawling beside him on the bed.

He embraced me and closed his eyes but I heard a knock on my door. I chuckled when Ryle frowned. "Mama?" It's Raylie. I looked at Ryle and he's still frowning but when I kissed his lips he started to smile.

I opened the door and Raylie hugged me. "Good morning, Mama!" As always he is cheerful.

"Good morning, baby." I kissed his cheeks. But he took a peek in my room, looks like he smelled his father.

He run to him and gave Ryle a hug. "Good morning, Papa!" He let go of his father." Let's have breakfast together!" Behind that cheerfulness is a trembling memories of what he saw the other day.

But I know, he will eventually forget about that as long as his siblings are here and his father taking care of him.