Chapter 5

Yunnie's pov

I yawned again while I'm inside the car, sneak in their house...... I might have a broken ankle and ribs or maybe bones if I do that. Their security is much more tight than ours.

I went home right after the class since I can't visit Ryle in their house. And our relationship is a secret, ridiculous, right? That's why I can't sneak. But....What's there to hide? It's not like I'm a wanted criminal.

I drove my car back to our house and looked for mom and dad, they told me earlier this morning that we have to discuss something. I'm wondering about what it is. They were quite serious. Looks like something big that might blown me away.

"Mom? Dad?" I walked in the kitchen but they are not in the dining area. I didn't even saw them in the living room. Where are they?

"Yaya, have you seen my mom and dad?"

"Yes, ma'am, they are all at the garden with some visitors." Visitors? Who? I thought we are going to discuss something?

"Oh, okay, thank you." I immediately went to the garden and there's really some visitors. But why are they so familiar to me? Where did I saw them?

I walked towards mom and kissed her cheeks the same as to dad.

"We have visitors." Yeah, I can see that, dad.

"Hija, come and take a sit. You should join us since this is about your engagement." A-A what? Engagement? My engagement? As in mine? My? Are you all people serious right now?

"Can you say it again, dad? I think I heard the wrong one." I heard him chuckle...no...they all chuckled. Why are they chuckling? I don't find this funny and they are? How could they laugh at me right now in this situation?

"Hija, your engagement. Don't be surprised because we just happen to learn that you are already in a relationship with your fiancé." Huh? Wait, wait, wait. I'm confused. Who's my fiancé?

I looked at the visitors behind me and there I saw Ryle waving his hand at me. Is this why he's absent today? This is why they are familiar to me.....the Samañegos are here. They're really here in the flesh.

Engagement my ass, I thought its Kyle who's getting married? So that's why they all chuckled.

"You told them?" I looked at him with confusion. He's the one who insisted to keep our relationship secret but he told them about it. He's also confusing sometimes.

"Well, I mean, I don't have any choice because they told me that they are doing an arrange marriage so I told them. Why? That's not a bad thing." I know it's not a bad thing but why so sudden?

"You're not planning to make us marry each other while I'm still studying, right?" I want to at least graduate.

"Hija, you're now at your last year in college and you will graduate in just a few months from now." It's still far, the second semester has just started.

"Yes, and you're both in the right age now to marry." What right age? I'm still a student. And what arrange marriage? What's with the old fashioned way to marry someone? Hello? Where in the modern era now!

"You don't want to marry me?" I immediately turned my attention to Ryle. What's with that question? Have he lost his mind?

"Let's marry tomorrow, then." I saw him smile from what I've said. Jeez, this man can really be sometimes cute and what should I do when we started living together? I might stick to him all day.

"Youre wedding will happen right after you graduate in college. You don't have to worry about the anything or work, of course you will run the company, hija." They planned this thoroughly. Even my future.

Are they that excited to retire from working? And dump to me their workloads? Ah, I can already feel the stress.

"Okay, dad, but I will have to go to my room to change my clothes. I feel sticky." I want to freshen my head.

"Go ahead and make sure to come back." The Samañegos are composed of only boys in their house. The woman are all long gone because of a particular reason. That was really a horrible reason.

Hmm, I'm seeing the real reason why they are forcing us to marry each other. I think they felt relieved when they heard that we're in a relationship. Yeah, this what I thought back then. I knew that there would not be needing to hide our relationship.

My dad isn't the type of person to give me that easily to other man. And I know that the head of the Samañego isn't accepting woman that easily into their family because he's afraid that, that woman will die, too just like the others.

I'll talk to dad later about this matter, it's not a good idea if they happen to uncover my past to the Samañegos. That's.....not a good thing....for Ryle.

But seeing that Ryle even waved and smiled at me earlier means he still doesn't know. That's good enough for me. Sigh.

I took a half bath before changing my clothes and went back to the garden. They are still talking with each other.

I sat beside mom and grabbed a cookie. They made a lot of snack.

"Yunnie, why don't you have a talk with your fiancé?" I can stay here. I'm fine with them talking.

"Yeah, talk with each other, since we have something else to discuss." What's there to discuss? They can just talk about it in front of us.

"Hija, bring him in the living room or to the backyard to the pool." Why are they telling us to leave them? Jeez. Alright, alright. I walked towards him.

"Come on." I move my head a bit as a sign and he stood up.

I walked until I reached the pool in our backyard. This place is quite beautiful too. In fact I often go here to unwind.

"I looked for you earlier at school only to found out that you're absent. You should have texted me or called me." I sat on the chair and so he did too.

"I don't have time to do that, I'm with my father and he kept talking to me about the engagement. We even fought with each other, I'm opposing it but I found out that it is you who will I be engage to."

Ryle and I both met in a party years ago but we did not easily got acquainted that time. And I'm still a person who would do nasty things back then.

Also that time, I just came out of the cell where I isolated myself for three months. But when I saw him all timid and acted innocent as if he was really a delicate flower my eyes sparkled.

I lik cute things and I want to take care of them myself.

I know that moment I'm already having a crush on him on contrary, his brother has a scary expression whenever he doesn't smile but he also looks innocent whenever he smiles just like his little brother.

I even thought they were twins but they are not. What a funny thing was I accidentally punched Kyle when he touched me but be did not do it purposely. Someone pushed him and unintentionally he bumped into me but his hands landed on my shoulder. That was embarrassing.

"Don't tell me you're hesitating?" I stood up and faced him. I showed him my smile.

"I'm not, okay." I'm not hesitating, it's just that will he be alright? 'Cause I might lose my mind if he happen to hate me in the far future.

"That's enough for me to know. I'll wait until our graduation." He hugged me from behind. "You know that I love you, right?" I slowly nodded at him. What a silly question. He doesn't need to ask me that. The answer is very obvious.

But there's a bigger problem........why is Bob here in the pool?