Chapter 42

Queenie's POV

Today is the third day of the vacation and yet they are still not moving, just what are they planning to do? I'm getting bored.

They could have sneak at night and kill us all or poison our foods. But instead, they are not doing anything at all.

Wait, no way. Are they going to ambush us when we're already sailing?

No, that can't be it, if there's a yacht far from this island and they are just standing by waiting for us, I will know because I had someone patrolling the whole sea in this island.

But the one I want to know the most is what is the grudge they have against me? Well, of course it's about killing.

Did I perhaps killed someone from their family?

I remember killing someone from this island long time ago but that's an accident. I didn't told me them to come here and serve a crazy woman.

I get that the people living here has grudge on me but who the hell are those people from outside trespassing this place?

Oh, did they seek for help? Tsk, they could just use the yacht and ship to leave this island long time ago and even now.

"Auntie." Raylie look worried today.

"Yes, marshmallow?" I don't want to see him having this expression on his cute face.

"Can we stay here for one more day?" Too young to worry about adults problem.

"Why?" It's not safe here. Better to leave than to stay while they are still not moving.

"I just got a bad feeling." That's right so we need to leave right away.

Raylie stood and ran towards Kaylie and hit her plate out of the table.

"Raylie!" Shit...... I gulp twice when I look at his face, full of madness. His angry expression, his eyes killing the plate and his clenching jaw.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He slowly turn to Yunnie and there his expression immediately went from being mad to anxious again.

"I-I'm....so...so...sorry, mama." His trembling hands reached for Yunnie's.

"Why?" His crying again.

"I....I saw s-someone put something on the f-food." What?! So they're trying to poison us? Is that their trick?

"Raylie, what are you talking about?" Fuck those motherfuckers! How dare them make Raylie witness such crime?!

"Don't eat!" Raylie shouted that made everyone fell in silence. His voice thundered even though he's still young, it was scary and bold.

We're near the sea and about to eat lunch. In this silence, only the waves is what I can hear. Raylie is special kid who easily feel danger because of his illness, he became more sensitive about things.

"Okay, we will not eat." Everyone put down their utensils and pushed the plates away from them.

"Mama, let's stay here for one more day." Again, he's back from being anxious.

"But baby, we need to go home later, some of us still have works." Raylie kept shaking his head. Why? Just why?

"Mama,....the wind is blowing.......strong." Raylie started crying. I saw how Yunnie flinched, maybe she already knew that. After all they share the same ability.

"Okay, baby, we will stay here for one more day." Raylie hugged Yunnie while crying.

"I will check the house." Mae stood up.