The chandilier

AMIELE'S POV:
"Come on Cat! No one will catch us! Unless you are afraid the phantom will!" I teased tightening my grip on Cat's wrist and pulling her towards the old opera house.

"We always get caught! And I'm not getting these clothes dirty, I have a date later, remember? With Jordan!" Catherine stated holding her ground.

"You'll be fine! Your clothes won't get dirty, we won't get caught, and you'll get to the date. But they are wrecking this place tomorrow it's our only chance!" I wined making my tugs more consistent. It was true, they decided to close the opera house and wreck it with a wrecking ball. It actually closed a little bit after the O.G. Incident in the late 1890's.

"if something happens so help me..." She trailed of budging to my grips and following me in. I laughed loudly and crawled behind a piece of metal and into the main entrance of the once grand opera house. Everything was dusty and either withered or broken. The paint was chipped, the ground cracked, the air polluted, and the ground covered in pieces of old rock and broken debree. I coughed loudly disbelief and excitement laced in it. Cat followed suit and we both stare in awe at the large granite staircases that screamed for attention, despite being in their shape.

"Let's go Cat!" I called after Cat as I climbed the granite stairs speedily making a loud THUMP at each step.

We ventured around the house, gawking at every sight to behold. We were quite big fans of operas and musicals, including Phantom Of The Opera. We finally reached the stage and climbed on to it. There were jumbles of garbage lying around, definitely all things beyond repair or else someone would've stolen it or sold it.

I was humming "Past The Point Of No Return" lightly while Cat was stroking the tattered drapes lightly. I jumped of the stage and ran to a heap in the middle of the room. It was covered in a dusty and dirt covered cream sheet, I grabbed it and pulled it off in one swift motion. A big SWOOSH sound throughout the room and a slight breeze came in. It was the chandelier. It was just as rusty and grimy as the rest of the place, it was quite broken as well. I cocked my head to the side and looked curiously at a single red rose that sat dead center in the middle of the ground by the chandelier. My curiosity peaked and I didn't notice Cat's attempts to pull me back to reality.

The rose was calling to me, saying "come take me, I am yours." I obliged and walked gently wrapped my fingers around the thorny stem. The rose was at full bloom, completely red and not a single trace of death lingered in its petals. A black silk ribbon was tied neatly around the stem, I slowly arose from my position the rose tucked tightly in my palm.

In an instant the chandelier shot up into the air, the Phantom Of The Opera Overture began playing and everything around us began to transform. There was not a speck of dust to be found, cobwebs vanished and the whole opera house was resorted. People were bustling around and singing and cleaning, my face contorted in confusion and I looked at Cat to see she had a similar facade.

Her clothes were gone and were replaced in a light pink dress with a ruffled skirt and a smooth top with white jewels askew. A mans arm was hooked on hers who I recognized to be Jordan. How did he get here? How did we get here?

Jordan was wearing a simple yet nice and obviously expensive suit that had a black jacket and a white under shirt. I was wearing a green dress with lace sleeves and an intricate designs of gold swirls and stitching throughout.

I heard a shrill screech come from the direction of the stage and I immediately put my hands to my ears to keep my hearing in tact. "What was that?" I asked in a loud tone unable to hear my voice level.

"That would be La Carlotta." Jordan scowled obviously unamused and annoyed.

Wait did he just say La Carlotta...?

No way....