Chemical Romance

AMIELE'S POV:
"YOU DID WHAT?!?" I yelled at Erik not believing what I just heard.
"You will not raise your voice at me." He snarled angrily.
"Well maybe I wouldn't have to scream if you didn't do the one thing I told you not to do! Now Christine will be afraid of you!" I chastised him, flinching slightly at his tone.
"I am a monster! My anger flared when she pulled of my mask! She would fear me when she saw me eventually! Someone as beautiful as her could not possibly love a reject like me!" Erik screamed back, his voice rising and his fists clenched in the air. His temper was getting out of control.
I sighed and plopped down in the chair of his lair. "You will be the death of me." I muttered rubbing my face. "You know what Erik? The only reason you are a monster is if you believe it, I understand your whole life you've been cast out, but what others think doesn't matter. The opinions that matter are the ones you love. And if Christine can't see your infinite beauty than she is the monster! Not you." I rambled off, after a second I realized what I had said, my eyes went wide and I pressed my lips in a thin line.
He looked at me with a weak expression on his face, he looked like he was about crack.
"I am so sorry." I mumbled running my fingers through my hair, I walked over and sat on the organ bench. Running my fingers over my ivory keys, I felt his presence come closer and he sat down on the piano beside me.
"I could give you singing lessons, for helping me with Christine." Erik stated and he began playing the organ. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder, nodding so he could feel it.
I recognized the music! It was-
"Nighttime sharpens heightens each sensation,
Darkness stirs and waits imagination." he began singing, his deep melodic voice hitting each pitch perfectly.
I pulled my head from his shoulder and opened my eyes. He was singing 'The Music Of The Night' to me!
"Silently the senses abandon the defenses." I melted at his voice, it was amazing! So much better than any person could have portrayed it! Truly the gift of God.
"Slowly gently night unfurls its splendor,
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender,
Turn your face away from the garish light of day,
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light,
And listen to the music of the night.
Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams,
Purge all thoughts of the life you knew before,
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar,
And you'll live as you never lived before." His hands flew across the keys in a smooth manner, all feeling was being poured out into the song. He was lost in the music.
Yet he was singing it to me...
"Softly, deftly, music shall caress you,
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you,
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind,
In this darkness that you I cannot fight,
The darkness of the music of the night.
Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world,
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before,
Let your soul take you where you long to be!
Only then, can you belong to me.
Floating falling, sweet intoxication,
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation,
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in,
To the power of the music that I write,
The power of the music of the night." He finished playing, and I looked over at him, he stopped playing an sour eyes met. I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped away my tear. "Why are you crying Amiele?" He asked gently.
I laughed lightly, "I'm crying because how you think you are a monster is beyond my comprehension. No one, can sing that beautiful, and write and play with so much feeling and be a monster." My voice cracked, and I felt like a baby, but I couldn't help it.
He just looked at me, his face held so many emotions, an his beautiful green orbs swam with emotions. I would certainly melt under his intense gaze.
Erik pulled me into his embrace, I was stiff at first as was he, but we both relaxed as the shocks of us touching seared through us. I felt safe and content in his arms... "Well that was unexpected." I mumbled into his shoulder, his short muffling my voice. He smelled like freshly picked roses, and I had to fight the urge to take in deep breaths of his scent. He chuckled at my comment and it shook both our body's, even his laugh was melodic.
Who knew someone's laugh could be like a song in itself.
We both pulled back and our gazes met, a weird feeling coursed through my body. My gaze flickered to his soft pink full lips and I saw his do the same.
Slowly he leaned in closer until we were only an inch apart. Some unknown part of both of us had taken control. And I leaned in the last inch my lips meeting his in a kiss.
-----------
I would like to thank sarahlet2999 for being an amazing fan of my book! Thank you so much!