CHAPTER - 5 THE DEAL💜

AUTHOR'S POV -

Y/N'S HOME

Y/N'S parents were waiting for y/n to arrive from the park enterprises

Y/N'S parents were waiting for y/n to arrive from the park enterprises. When Mr. Lee's phone ranged.

"Is it y/n?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"No an unknown no." Mr. Lee said and picked up the call.

"HELLO" MR. LEE SAID.

"HELLO." THE MAN SAID FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

"CAN I TALK TO MR. LEE?" THE MAN ASKED.

"YES SPEAKING." MR. LEE SAID.

"LEE Y/N'S FATHER?" THE MAN ASKED AGAIN.

"YES." MR. LEE SAID.

"I'M PARK JI-HOO. FATHER OF CEO OF PARK ENTERPRISES." MR. PARK SAID.

"YES SIR." MR. LEE SAID GETTING TENSED.

"MR.LEE IT'S OFFER FOR YOU FROM US THAT MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER MARRY A GUY WE KNOW. AND YOU'RE FREE FROM ALL OUR DEBTS. " MR. PARK SAID .

He didn't take jimin's name as it was jimin's request not to tell them about him as he wanted to see y/n's reaction at that time.

"SIR WE CAN'T DO THAT ATLEAST WITHOUT NOT Y/N'S PERMISSION." MR. LEE SAID.

"THINK PROPERLY MR. LEE. CoZ EVEN YOU WORK 24×7 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL STILL NOT NE ABLE TO REPAY OUR DEBTS." MR. PARK SAID AND HANGED UP THE CALL.

Mr. Lee sat on the couch of the living area totally devastated. He can't trade his only daughter against repayment of the loan he took.

He told Mrs. Lee about everything.

"I'll talk to y/n about this. She'll not deny definitely." She said.

"Are you out of your mind." Mr. Lee said.

"Mad? It's a great opportunity for all us. If Mr. Park is fixing the marriage from his side. I surely can say that the boy whom y/n is going to marry is rich. And I don't want my daughter to live a life like me always in absence of money and luxury. " Mrs. Lee said.

"She'll definitely deny I know her. She's a woman of Independent thoughts. She'll not let herself trade for a stupid loan took by her father." Mr. Lee said.

Y/N'S POV -

After handing Mr. Park the papers. I drove back to my home. I came and saw mom and dad discussing something.

"Y/n what happened there?" dad asked as he saw me entering.

"Nothing Mr. Park took the documents from me and has told me that he'll help. Dad I surely think that he'll help us." I said smiling.