CHAPTER-9 THE WEDDING💜

One week later

Y/N'S POV -

I'm sitting in a room fully dressed up in a wedding gown

I'm sitting in a room fully dressed up in a wedding gown. Waiting for my mom to come and take me with her. I'm marrying none other than Park Jimin, The Park Jimin actually the heartless Park Jimin. In past one week I've been taken to several press conference where I have to act like i really love him. He made me leave my job. I'll be living in his home on his money. My parents house has been renovated, we're free from the loan now. Every single person on this earth right now sucks. But Soo-jin, she's the only ray of sunshine in this dark life of mine. Her smile can make me the happiest even if I'm at my lowest. I'm still not able to accept the fact that how can a baby like her be born to a monster like jimin. I guess soo-jin's mother was so good. I was in my deep thoughts when mom came.

"Let's go y/n." Mom said with dad following her.

I stood up from the chair and started following my parents. The warmth of anyone in this whole world now is not as comforting as Soo-Jin's warmth to me not even my mom and dad's.

I'm walking down the aisle now. Looking at my dark future fully dressed up in a black suit, neck tie and shoes with a slight heights in it. This man is so insecure about his height I don't know why? I'm not that much but shorter than him. So what's the point of doing all this to satisfy your male ego.

My dad made me stood in front of jimin. He was having an expressionless face right now. I was looking at him ....

"Mumma how am I looking?" Soo-Jin said snapping me out of thoughts

"Beautiful as always baby girl." I said smiling and bent down to took her in my arms.

"Don't do that you're already dressed up in this heavy gown." Jimin said and took soo-jin in his arms.

I gave him a death glare . And started talking to my friend stella who was with me.

After sometime we started reading the vows and jimin I were the only one standing there now.