CHAPTER - 22 MIN YOONGI💜

JIMIN'S POV -

I woke up and saw y/n in her deep sleep next to me. Scenes from last night started playing in my mind. I kissed her nose she wriggled a bit then snuggled her head in my chest. I started caressing her hairs from one hand and took my phone in the other one. I was scrolling my phone and everywhere there were news of MIN enterprises taking over the 1st position in the country was splashing. My company was being on the top of South Korea from past three to four years now and suddenly what has happened to it I don't have any single idea about it because I've not been there for more than a week now. I slowly pulled y/n out of my embrace and went to take a shower.

I was getting ready for the work when my phone rang. And hell no I'm not in a mood to talk to him.

 And hell no I'm not in a mood to talk to him

"Hello hyung." I said picking up the call.

"Hello jimin. Did you saw the news." Yoongi hyung said from the other side.

"Yes" I said.

"Then congratulate me. I was waiting for your call but then I thought you would be busy with your new wife and daughter so I called you by myself." Yoongi said.

"Congrats. Bye hyung I'm not in a mood to talk to you right now." I said coldly.

"Thank you . You're not in a mood because you're jealous." Yoongi said.

"Hyung please stop talking shit to me again and again I've told you many times that where I am you can't imagine to be there." I said and hanged up the call.

Min's and us were not in good terms from the start. Actually both our dads means Mr. Min and my father were best friends in past they started a business together but soon after the company started earning profits and both of them started having arguments about share in profits my father ended up leaving the company and starting a business of his own. Me and hyung were also good friends in childhood but after the business conflicts both our parents told us not to talk to each other and his behavior after I joined dad's company was one of the biggest reason I don't like him right now.

I was ready for my day at company. I went to the side table wrote a note to y/n. Kissed her forehead and went to meet Soo-Jin she was also sleeping I kissed her cheeks and went to my work.

I entered the company and my whole cabin was filled with so many flowers and chocolate boxes. I called my assistant seeing these things in my cabin.

"Who did this here?" I asked.

"Sir Mr. Min came here minutes ago. He said that he wants to give all this to you." She said.

This man is now really getting on my nerves. I have nothing to do with him and I still don't know why he's poking me all the time.