CHAPTER - 25 FAKE LOVE💜

Y/N'S POV -

It's been 2 days and I haven't seen Jimin Or Soo-Jin nor talked to both of them even on phone calls. I called Jimin twice yesterday but one time Sarah picked the call and I hanged up the call quickly. I'm still living in the hotel just going to check out I'm going to my parent's place now. I need someone's shoulder to cry right now. I think that Jimin is also now happy with her first love. I believed him but I guess the love Jimin and I shared was so dull in front of the love Jimin had for Sarah and that's why he didn't even bothered to even call me once by his own.

I'm I'm front of the dresser right now . Eyes swollen red due to too much crying and sleepless nights. My whole body is aching like hell. I've lost my appetite and everything around me feels so weird. I was getting ready when my phone

"MUMMA" Soo-Jin MUMBLED FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

JUST THEN A TEAR ROLLED DOWN MY EYES.

"BABY, HOW ARE YOU? HOW'S YOUR LEG NOW?" I ASKED HER CRYING.

"MUMMA PLEASE COME. I FEEL SO LONELY HERE. PLEASE." SHE SAID CRYING.

I SAT ON THE MY KNEES HEARING HER THIS VOICE.

"WHERE'S YOUR DAD?" I ASKED.

"I DON'T KNOW" SHE SAID.

"WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?" I ASKED.

"HOME" SHE SAID IN A DULL VOICE OF HER.

"MUMMA PLEASE COME." SHE AGAIN SAID WITH A LOUD SOB.

"OKAY BABY. I'm JUST COMING." I SAID AND HANGED UP THE CALL.

Just then I stood up wiping my eyes and made my way towards towards home

Just then I stood up wiping my eyes and made my way towards towards home. Sorry, Park Mansion.

I entered the living area and no one was there.

"Soo-Jin" I called her.

I went upstairs and entered her room.

I opened the door and saw Soo-Jin on the bed.