CHAPTER - 20 THE PROPOSAL💜

Y/N'S POV -

I'm in my room wearing the beautiful dress Jimin gifted me

I'm in my room wearing the beautiful dress Jimin gifted me. I've fed Soo-Jin up for dinner and now she's with Aera. I called Stella after that and told her everything about our date night. Jimin is nowhere to be found in the home right now. Stella made me ready for the night. She insisted me to put some makeup on my face. I'm looking different from the days I used makeup on my face. I literally have no idea of where are we going tonight. After I agreed to go on the date with him. Jimin sent this dress from a staff of us and himself is nowhere.

"Okay so now listen I've kept everything in your clutch, your comb, lipstick everything. Just please don't eat your lipstick like always and let Jimin do the honour this time." Stella said getting down and adjusting my dress.

I laughed at this.

"Okay mother, thank you for making me ready and call me after reaching home." I said and hugged her.

"Enjoy your night and you look really beautiful today like I don't like to complement you personally coz I know that I'm more beautiful than you. But you look really good." She said.

"Thanks for complementing me with a tight slap." I said and laughed.

She left the place and went to her home after that. I was sitting on the bed when Jimin entered the room and the room was filled with the calming smell of his cologne. He was wearing a black suit and looking hot AF.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful.." Jimin said and walked towards towards me.

I was blushing hard with his compliment. I was smiling looking at him.

"Where are we going BTW?" I asked.

"Nowhere?" Jimin said.

"Who said that we're going somewhere?" Jimin asked.

"You said in the afternoon that you want us to go on a date." I said.

"Ohh yeah I remember now!! Let's go." Jimin said.

JIMIN'S POV -

I entered the room and saw y/n sitting on the bed. She was looking like an angel came from heaven to be with me tonight. The way her each curve was flaunting with the dress which was wrapped around her waist. The mole on her right shoulder was visible because I chose a dress of thin strap to make that mole visible to me. Like really this is probably one of my favorite things of her and I can't see it whenever she's wearing PJ's or hoodies at home. And her long black hairs. Her hairs are covering her backless view of her dress this time. But still it's okay her hairs are so long they almost covered half of her hips. I love it when she opens them. I was lost staring at her that I didn't even realised that she was asking something. I ended up fucking it all up in front of her as I was zoned out staring in her mocha coloured skin and deep black eyes.