Ch 7: Dragonshy

It was a beautiful day in ponyville and fluttershy was going around her home feeding the animals. She gave fish the the otters and worms to the birds.

"Now not to fast angel bunny, you don't want to get a tummy ache." She said as she flew down to his hut where he furiously chewed on his carrot and took a big gulp.

He pouted and put the carrot down, surprising her.

"You really should eat it more than that don't you think." She said as he hopped away. "It isn't playtime yet." She said and flew over him and blocked his path.

"I know you wanna run, but just three more bites." She said and he shook his head.

"Two more bites." He shook his head.

"One more bite, pretty please." She said as she pushed the carrot away and dhe sighed defeated. But then Angel started coughing.

"Oh my goodness are you okay? Are you coughing because there's a carrot stuck in your throat." She said and he continued to cough.

"Because you need some water." She said and he slapped his forehead and coughed dramatically and pointed towards a hill where smoke was coming from.

"Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke." She gasped and a carrot was thrown at her head.

"I'll take that as a...yes." she said. Fluttershy then ran to ponyville to get some help.

"Help,help! Please help, there's a horrible cloud of smoke." She tried to say but because she's too quiet no one heard her.

"It's headed this way and ahh!" She screamed as she dodged a ball that almost hit her head and Rainbowdash swooped in and caught it as she bounced it on her head.

"Don't be such a scaredy pony. It's just me, future Equestria ball-bouncing record holder, 446, 447." Rainbow said.

"This calls for a celebration!" Pinkie said and zipped away.

"No Pinkie Pie this is no time for celebration this is a time for panic for--"

"Oh I'm gonna need balloons for everypony in pony in ponyville!" Pinkie said and hopped away but Fluttershy ran after her.

"There's smoke and where there's smoke there's fire." Fluttershy said and Pinkie came to a halt making Fluttershy crash into her.

"Let's see that's 1,2,3,4,5,6--"

"455,456, no wait." Rainbow said losing count.

"Pinkie Pie now I have to start over." Rainbow said.

"We're all going to have to start over in a new village coz ours is gonna be--"

"Hey RainbowDash wait up!" Pinkie said, running after the pony as she flew off.

"Oh please this is an emergency, I need everypony to--"

"Listen up ponies!" Daylight yelled, gaining the attention of everypony in the park.

"Smoke is spreading over all of Equestria." Twilight said and the ponies murmured in panic.

"That's what I've been trying to--"

"But don't worry, we've just received a letter from Princess Celestia informing us that it is not coming from a fire." Daylight said.

"Oh thank goodness." Fluttershy said.

"It's coming from a dragon." Twilight said making the ponies gasp and Fluttershy widened her eyes in shock.

"A d-d-d-dragon." She whimpered.

*later*

"What in the name of all things cinnamon swirl is a full grown dragon doing here in Equestria." AppleJack said as Twilight flipped through a book.