Part 2 Ch 3 : Lesson Zero

****
𝐴 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 tsukikami02 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 / 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦!

****

"I really have to thank you for girls for helping me move into my new home." Daylight said as she was packing the last of her stuff.

"Don't worry darling, anything to help with a litte decoration so duely needed." Rarity smiled as she fluffed her designer curtains.

"Thanks Rarity, but I really gotta thank you most of all Fluttershy for recommending this beautiful house." Daylight smiled.

"It's nothing, really

"It's nothing, really." Fluttershy blushed.

"Are you sure you got everything from the treehouse?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, yes I did get everything. Thank you Twilight." Daylight said.

"Anytime Daylight." Twilight smiled.

"I really mean it Twilight, thank you for being so understanding when I decided to move it really means a lot to me." Daylight spoke seriously.

"Of course, it's not like you'll be gone forever or anything like that besides I can visit you whenever." Twilight chuckled as she shrugged.

"By the way, I sent a friendship letter to Celestia so this week is your turn and since I'll be gone until next weekend for some research I was wondering if you'll you be fine while I'm gone?" Daylight asked.

"Daylight, please I can totally handle myself while you're gone." Twilight scoffed.

"Okay...so I'm hoping that you're not gonna cause any trouble while I'm gone?" She asked.

"When have I ever caused trouble?!" Twilight pouted.

"...Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe I should just reschedule I can't leave you by yourself." Daylight shook her head.

"Hey!" Twilight exclaimed as she took offense to that.

"Sorry, Twilight it's just that you tend to go a bit...overboard when I'm not looking." Daylight said.

"I do not go overboard!" Twilight scoffed only to be met with a flat look and a raised brow. "Alright, fine maybe I do a little tinsy wincy bit, but you can trust me we can't always be together you know." She spoke.

"Yeah...I guess you're right, I'm probably just overreacting." Daylight sighed. "It's just we've rarely been apart for this long or this far before." She muttered.

"Don't worry about it, just focus on your research and you'll be back before you know and you can tell me all about what you found out about your element." Twilight assured.