Ch 15: Green isn't yout color

Daylight sat with Fluttershy in the Spa as they waited for Rarity to arrive.

"I really have to thank you again for you guys letting be tag along to your weekly get together with Rarity, Fluttershy I really appreciate it." Daylight said.

"It's not a problem Daylight. After you've been working hard volunteering at the clinic you looked like you needed a break." Fluttershy said.

*bam!*

"Sorry I'm late, girls. I hate being for our weekly get together. The usual." Rarity said as she burst into the spa and they soon found themselves in the sauna.

"But you would not believe what happened to me!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Is everything alright?" Fluttershy asked.

"Do I need to zap someone?" Daylight asked.

"Oh there won't be need for that dear and everything is much more than alright. I was on my way here wearing my latest hat creation when who should stop me on the street but Photo Finish!" Rarity beamed.

"Photo Finish?" Fluttershy questions.

*facial area*

"She's only the most famous fashion photographer in all of Equestria." Daylight said as she motioned with her hoof that the employee to cover her face except for her eyes and mouth with the mud mask while Rarity got everything and Fluttershy just got her cheeks.

"Anyhoo, she saw my hat and said it was absolutely marvelous!" Rarity beamed.

"What a lovely compliment." Fluttershy said.

"Yes, congratulations Rarity." Daylight said.

*Horn-peti room*

"She was so impressed that she wanted to take some pictures at my shop featuring some of my clothes." Rarity said as she and Daylight got their horns filed.

"That's wonderful." Fluttershy said.

*massage room*

"Do you know what this could mean for my fashion career?" Rarity asked as her voice vibrated as she was getting a harsh beating like massage while Fluttershy and Daylight were getting a softer and more gentle massage.

"I'm so happy for you." Fluttershy said.

"Me too! It really is such an amazing opportunity!" Daylight said.

"But I'm going to need somepony fabulous to model for me, somepony with beauty, with grace, somepony like one of you." Rarity said.

"Oh...well...I um...don't know what to say." Daylight said.

"Oh goodness I don't know." Fluttershy said.

"Oh this is such a huge opportunity and it means so much to me." Rarity whined.

"I'm flattered really. I'm sure Daylight would be more fitting for that position " Fluttershy said.

"Yeah...wait, what?!" Daylight exclaimed.

"Please Daylight, I need your elegance and poise." Rarity said.

"But...But what about you Fluttershy!" Daylight argued.

"Please!" Rarity begged.

"But you're more qualified, you seem more into fashion because you helped Rarity during that fashion show one time." Fluttershy said.

"Please!" Rarity begged.

"That was a while ago and I'm not-"

"And your more brave and comfortable in the spotlight, like the time you faced nightmare moon the first time you got here." Fluttershy said.