Third Year: Yule Ball.

"Are you really wearing that to the ball?" Narcissa asked, combing out her hair.

"Yeah?" I said, untying my tie. I preferred it without it.

"Well, are you at least going to gel your hair?" She said, putting on a pearl necklace.

"I don't like gel, makes my head hurt," I said, and turned around. "Narcissa, you look great."

She was wearing a double peace, her skirt was red, and, her top half was a shiny white turtle neck. Her shoes were pointed, red, glossed, heels.

"I know!" She smiled. "Do you think that Lucius will like it?"

"Lucius? You're going with Lucius?" I said, shocked.

"Oh, merlin. Do you like him? I'm so sorry if you do, Reg, I just really like him too-"

"No, ew. Gross. I'm going with Barty," I cringed, "No I just- A Malfoy?"

"Mother says we'd make a lovely married couple, don't you think?" She clapped.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"And, Barty is lovely. Very witty. You two look so good together!" She said, smiling. "I need to leave early, Lucius wants to meet me before."
She smiled and left the dorm, I was alone.

This is the first time I truly felt like I looked good. I was in black robes, my hair was short, but still curly, and I didn't look like a girl.

I looked as manly as I could, and I was content with that.

I put on my shoes, and left my room. Barty said he would meet me at the steps.

The ball theme was Romance and red. A lot of red dresses were seen, red lipstick, red shoes and ties. Red everything.

Barty was waiting, he wore a red suit, with a black tie, the only thing that was red about me was my shoes and my shirt.

He smiled, and walked over to me, with a big grin on his face.

"You look- handsome." Barty said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks. You too." I smiled, and linked arms with him. We stepped into the great hall, which did not look like the great hall.

There were hearts everywhere, cupid's, red tinsle on the Christmas tree, red lights, red carpet, red everything.

"Oh, Reg! You look so good!" Pandora smiled, bouncing my way. She wrapped her hands around me.

"So do you, Pandora. You look beautiful." I smiled.

Pandora had dyed her hair so parts of it were a velvet red, matching her dress which had patterned with butterflies. Xen wore a red suit, his hair tied up into a bun, also dyed with red streaks.

"Can I get you a drink?" Barty whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, sure. I'll meet you by the Christmas tree in five minutes?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll see you soon."

I walked over to my brother, and his friends. James had his leg propped up, Sirius was leaning forward with his shoulders propped up. Peter was leaning back, with his arms cross. And Remus was the only one who looked smart.

"Merlins beard," James said, looking me up and down. "You look different."

Sirius swatted his arm.

"A good different! You look good." James said, raising his hands in defence.

"And you look miserable, all of you." I said.

"None of us got dates." Said Peter.

"And somehow Reg got one. I mean come on! How did I not? I'm Sirius Black!" Sirius huffed.