Part 12

It's 10am and I'm laying on my belly fast asleep when Miles walks into my room. "Wake up sleeping beauty." He whispers to me as he shakes my back gently.

No response.

"I said wake up bitch!" And he slaps me on my head real hard.

"auw hey! I say to him, hiding my head under my pillow. "What's wrong with you."

"You need to get up. We have shit to do." And he opens all my curtains in my room.

"Remind me why I gave you the key of my house again?" I say to him and I sit straight in bed looking at how he's walking around in my room.

"You didn't. I stole it and let someone made a copy, now get up and take a showe- no, take a bath. A long, long bath, and a face mask." He says and he removes the blanket from my body. I look at him confused and I grab the top of my shirt to smell it.

"No, you don't smell Candace, you just need to be ready, ready for today." He says without making eye contact and he turns on the bathtub.

"You know that this isn't the first time I'm going on a date right? I say as I get out of bed. "I've been on dated before... hell I've been married before."

"And I thought you wanted to forget that part and pretend that it never happened, so for all I know, you've never been married." He says and he throws some bath oil in the bathtub.

"Okay but I've been on dates before and I did not do all of this." I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"Candace I don't give a squirrel that you never take care of yourself and that you wants to look like a smelly dog on your date. You're doing this now." He says and he grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

"I thought you said I didn't smell." I say while frowning my eyebrows.

"If that helps to get you into the bathtub, then yes, you do." He walks out of the bathroom and turns around to face me again. "I'll see you in an hour." And he shuts the door in my face.

"I have never hated myself more, for walking into his coffeeshop the day I got here." I say a little to loud as the door opens again.

"I heard that you whore, now get in the bathtub before I drown you." And he shuts the door again.

I let my robe fall on the ground and put my hair in a clip. I step into the bathtub as I let my head rest. The best thing that I did in my life was a full body hair removal so god bless my naked cold skin.

I put a mask on my face and I put some music on for a while. Can't believe I'm in the bathtub at fucking 10am. Who the FUCK takes a bath at 10am. I am supposed to be asleep right now till at least 11am.
I have never put this much effort in a date... not that I'm putting effort in it because goddamn it it's just a bath. I take them all the time.

After an hour I get out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around myself and I let my red hair fall down.

It's 90 degrees outside and I'm already sweating. I'm wearing some simple shorts with a shirt and... you know, cute panties and a matching bra. I'm putting on some makeup and I let my hair fall down over my back, almost touching my butt and my side bangs curled up a little.

"I'm done!" I yell and I hear Miles running upstairs.

"Thats wat you're wearing?" He says with a disappointing look. "Candace that's what you wear to school if you were still in college. Not a date."

I look down at myself to a red shirt and shorts. "Miles give me a break, he's picking me up at 2 so we're probably going to do something's outside. This is comfortable."