Part 45

I wake up in an empty bed, wanting to cuddle against James but he's not there. I'm searching with my hand before opening my eyes and that's where I smell something really good.

I get out of bed, and I put on my robe as I walk downstairs to the kitchen, and I see James in the kitchen goddamn shirtless.

"Smells amazing." I say as I walk towards him while he's flipping a pan.

"No need to lie now." He says without looking up to me.

"I'm serious, smells really good. You can cook." I say and I wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Maybe you should take my place." He says with a smirk while I move my hands over his chest.

"Or maybe you just need a little bit more motivation." I say and I slide my right hand down in his pants.

He doesn't say a thing and he looks down. I'm still standing behind him, but I really don't need to see what I'm doing anyways.

"Candace." He says with a smirk, and I remove my hand out of his pants and I bring it to my mouth.

"Oh right." I say and I spit in the palm of my hand, and I go back to his pants.

"That's, that's not what I meant you know that." He says with a chuckle as I move my hand up and down dangerously slow.

He grabs the edges of the kitchen counter while I work my hand up and down from the back. I look a bit to the side to see what I'm doing, and my hand is hidden under his pants and boxers.

"I don't think you want me to make breakfast with this hand now do you?" I say and I go faster, way faster. He lets out a growl while his head falls forwards.

"You're way too cute to be- to be talking like that do you know that?" He says while being half out of breath.

I give his back a swoop of my tongue and that's where he turns around to face me and he pushes my head down so I would be on my knees.

He immediately pulls his pants and boxers down and he grabs two fists of my hair and pushes his entire length in my mouth.

"Yea that's it, just like that Candace, just like that." He says while pushing my head back and forth and my hands are automatically going up to his chest.

I let out a moan while I'm bouncing my head which gave a vibrate feeling and he stops me. He keeps his entire length still in my mouth and just looks at me.

"My baby likes sucking my cock, Yea you do." He says and he moves my head back so I would continue.

"Sweetheart I know you can take more than that. Wider." He says and he's standing there with his hands in my hair, having fully control over me.

He let go of my hair and he holds the edge of the kitchen counter behind him, and he lets his head fall back. Letting me know that he's close.

"Keep going like that and I'll ruin your beautiful face within ten seconds." He says and I move faster, letting it hit the back of my throat for the millions of times already.

He grabs my hair again and pulls me back. My whole mouth and chin covered in spit.

"Keep it open." He says and I open my mouth again, sticking my tongue out while he comes all over my tongue and lips. I let out a loud moan while it hits my tongue and I grab his wrist to steady myself while swallowing every little drop. "Yea that's it, keep swallowing just like that."

I lick my lips clean, and he gives me a good smirk. He grabs his pants to pull them up again and then me. I lean against his chest, and he holds me by my waist.