Part 35

"Sweetheart stop carrying those boxes and let me do it." He says as I'm grabbing a box out of his car with my cooking supplies in it. I carry it inside his house and let it fall in the kitchen on top of the kitchen-island.

"I can do it." I say as I walk past him to grab another box.

"Give it to me." He tries to grab the box out of my hands, but I dodge him, and I walk inside.

He stands outside next to the car while I'm inside and I yell "auw!"

He runs inside to the kitchen where the box is on the ground. "What happened?! It's the goddamn box isn't it." He says with panic.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh. "God I'm not a porcelain doll James, I can carry boxes too." I say and he looks at me with an unamused look.

"Grumpy, aren't we?" I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Think your funny now?" He says as he's trying not to smile but fails.

"Hm." I say as I look to the right. "Yea?" He says while coming closer to my face. "Yea." I reply back as I scrunch my nose and he kisses me softly.

After a while, I grab the last box and I walk over to the kitchen, sliding my hands over the counter.

"May I cook tonight in my kitchen." I say in a low fake accent, and he walks over to me.

"You..." He laughs "you cook all the time here" he finishes his sentence.

"No no, I cooked in your kitchen."

"This..." I say and I swoop with my hands again over counter and I pat on it. "This is my kitchen now."

"Hey, our kitchen." He corrects me with a smirk on his face.

"Do you cook? Like ever?" I say while we both know the answer to that question.

"No.." he says while squeezing his eyes as he looks at me.

"Oh hoh." I chuckle. "Yea...This is mine." I say as I let my cheek hit the kitchen island. He laughs with his hands in his pocket as he leans against the fridge.

"And I'm gonna make some lasagna, with a salad and some seasoned potatoes tonight. How does that sound?" I say while I open the fridge to look inside it like this is the first time I'm here.

"Sounds delicious." He says and I can feel two hands wrapped around my waist and a kiss in my neck.

"I need to go." I say and he stops kissing me.

"Alright, how late will you be back."

"Don't know, I'm meeting up with Miles and Louis so could be two hours." I say and I walk away to the living room, and I grab my purse and keys.

"Hmm come home soon?" He says behind me, and he gives me a disgustingly nasty kiss on my lip.

"Are you trying to keep me home with that kiss." I say while I bite is bottom lip.

"I can give you more than a kiss if you stay." He says and he gives my ass a hard squeeze.

"Tempting, but no thanks." I lose myself from his grip and he let out a groan behind me.

——————————————

"There she is!" Miles yells when he sees me walking towards the shop. While I'm closing the distance, I'm shaking my head and they both hide their faces.

"We had to talk to him. We couldn't just do nothing." Miles says since they went to James without me wanting it.

"So, are you guys, okay? Or are you still mad at him." Louis says and we walk towards a store.