Part 19

"Coffee?" He says to me while we're in the kitchen, making breakfast together and listening to some music like we're in a movie. He makes me happy, and I haven't felt this in a very long time. We know absolutely nothing about each other's love life. We never talk about it, we never bring it up.

Our past doesn't matter right.

Sometimes I feel like I should tell him that I've been married before. It's a big deal and a big secret. If the tables were turned, I would've wanted him to tell me too. Expect for the prison thing, he doesn't need to know that, and I can live with keeping that secret forever.

But that's the thing. I can't tell him that my husband died because then the prison story will come out eventually. So, for now, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

"Yes please." I say to him, and I take a seat on the couch with my plate. We're animals and we eat on the couch instead of the table I'm sorry.

"So, I was thinking maybe I could invite Louis and Miles over tonight? I could make dinner. It could be fun right?" I say to him while I take a full bite of my waffle that he made.

He still hasn't met my best friends and the wedding is in 3 months. I met his, it was fun so why not mine?

"Good idea, invite them over." he takes the bacon from his plate and he's holding it in front of me.
"Bite" he demands, and I take a small bite of his bacon.

"Honey I know what your mouth can handle. Take a bigger bite." He looks at me with one eyebrow up since he's dead serious, still holding the bacon in my face.

I take a bigger bite and he smirks at me. "That's it. Good girl." He leans back on the couch and looks at me how I finish my eggs.

"I have a present for you." He says after I'm done with eating. He stands up right away and walks out of the room.

I keep waiting patiently on the couch and after a short moment he comes back with a red velvet box. He takes a seat next to me again and I sit on my knees since I'm way to excited over this.

"A present? Why, it's not even my birthday!" I say with a high tone, and I see him laughing at me. He leans forward to give me the box so I can open it.

"I'm not gonna spoil you once a year Candace. You deserve this." He says and as soon as he gave me the box, he went back to his previous positions on the couch. I open the box and I see a beautiful golden necklace. It's gorgeous, it's beautiful, and most importantly, it's from him.

"It's beautiful, this is the most beautiful thing on earth." I say and I can't keep my eyes off it. It's so bright. So shiny and so goldish.

"That's debatable." He says while looking at me, only looking at me while my eyes are still in the box.

"Here, let me help you." He takes the box out of my hands and grabs the necklace. I turn around and I swipe my hair to once side so it's easier for him.

He grabs my hair to put it back and I turn around.
"Thankyou. I love it!"

"Looks good on you. It's sexy." he gives him a kiss on my lips. "You can open the necklace." He adds and I open the heart. There's something written on it. On the left side I see 'C.R' and in the right side I see 'J.B.B'

"Oh wow! I love it even more now..." I say and I give him another kiss. I stand up from the couch and walk past him, he gives me a slap on my ass and let out a Yelp which made him chuckle like always.

"Now, call your friends so we can get ready." He says and he brings both of our plates to the kitchen.

After I talked to them both I go back downstairs, and I see James on his knee with a ring.