Part 55

After I made breakfast, we start packing our things already. Casy went to her room to put everything in boxes, James went to his office to do the same, and I went to do the rest... yea.

Starting with my practice room, the garage, putting everything in boxes, then the pantry, decorations on the hallway and the entire Livingroom and then I re-did Casy and James stuff because they suck at packing. They literally just throw everything in a box and call it a day.

So basically, it was a long day. I loaded everything in a van that James got from work, and he drove it all the way to the house. The whole Livingroom of our new house is filled with boxes and this house is almost empty.

The only thing I have to pack are our clothes, and the kitchen. All the furniture will be replaced so we can leave that here.

While I'm looking around at what else I can do, I hear a knock on the door, and I see Miles and Louis standing in front of me.

"Well hello." I say as I step aside so that they can come in.

"Hmm." Miles says as he looks me up and down before entering.

"I'm so sorry that I forgot to call..." I say as I follow them to the empty Livingroom with just a couch, table and tv.

"5 days Candace. 5 days." He says and he takes a seat on the couch followed by Louis.

"Actually 4, since we spoke yesterday." I say with a smile, but they're not amused. Not at all.

"Candace, we have a wedding Friday. We have 4 days left and we have so much to do!" Miles says.

"We have nothing to do." Louis corrects while shaking his head and Miles looks at him.

"Alright we have nothing to do but still!"

"I truly am sorry, after that night with Dylan, I landed in the hospital, and it took me a couple days to recover." I say as I grab three glasses of wine.

"And you didn't think about us the whole time?" Miles says and I give him a full glass.

"Casy woke up... sorry but she was the only thing I could think of at that moment, and then James proposed, and I totally forgot that you two were still at the motel." I say and they're both staring at me without saying anything.

They're staring at me for a long moment without showing any emotions until they're both smiling like two idiots.

"You're engaged!" They both yell and they grab my hand to look at the ring.

"It's Casy's ring, she gave it to James so he could propose to me at the hospital." I say quick because I think they expected a big diamond ring that could break my finger.

"This ring is perfect Candy..." Miles says and he starts crying.

"No! I'm not crying, I'm not crying." He says to himself, and he moves his hand up and down to prevent the tears from falling down.

"When is the wedding?" Louis says as we all take a seat again on the couch.

"A week after yours... but it's just going to be a dinner. We're renting a whole restaurant for just you guys, his friends and some colleagues."

"You hate your colleagues." Miles says and I grab my wine from the table.

"I didn't say my colleagues." I say with a wink. "Cheers." I say and I take a big sip.

They raise their glasses up and Miles looks around him.

"You're okay tho? The whole Dylan situation..." he says, and I nod my head. "I'm fine. It's over and I won't ever have to worry about that again. But let's not talk about that anymore."