2

LISA

On Monday, I arrived 2 minutes late and some people dropped out. Today, Wednesday, I made a point of arriving early for class, but I'm totally nervous and anxious. I've organized the room a million times and I want to organize it again.

I'm adjusting the air conditioner when the door opens and I see a familiar girl. I think I've seen her at Jennie's University a few times, I just can't remember if they're close.

"Hey? Is this where the dance class will be?" She says in a soft voice and I just nod my head. "My name is Seulgi, Kang Seulgi." she approaches me, looking a little shy at first. Now I remember her. One of Jennie's friends has a platonic crush.

"Hey, welcome! My name is Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa." I smile "I didn't think anyone would sign up, let alone arrive in advance."

"If you want, I can go and come back later..." she starts to say.

"No, no, I'm just anxious, but it's good to have someone here to talk to." I hasten to say and she laughs.

"Don't worry, it's not just me, my sister will also participate. She's finishing changing in the bathroom." She smiles sweetly. She looks like an extremely cute little bear.

"Feel free, you can put your bag wherever you like, I'll adjust the sound so we can get started soon."

"Just a question, you look familiar, have we met before?" she says softly.

"You study at the same university as my roommate. Jennie Kim, do you know?"

"The girl with the look of a cat and who always looks like she can strangle someone?" she laughs, but then stops "Sorry, it's because she always seems irritated, but yeah, I know her, she seems to be fun." I start laughing when I hear her.

"Fun? Think of someone stressed, dramatic and emotional blackmailer? It's Jennie, but I've been there a few times because she always forgets something at home, it could be from there."

"Bear?" The door opens again and my mouth drops open, but then I make a point of going back to the sound.

"Chichu, you're late." I hear Seulgi's voice and the girl, who's not so girly, is more like a goddess, laughs softly.

"I've never seen you so excited for a class." the husky and soft voice echoes, disconcerting me.

"And you're so discouraged."

"I'm not good at dancing."

"Your drunk version would disagree." Seoulgi laughs.

"I just don't slap you because we're not alone." the goddess says with a false hurt.

"Come, she's our teacher, I'll introduce you."

"You make friends so easy, Bear" when her voice is closer I click play on my brain and turn to them.

"Lisa, this is my sister, Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." Seulgi says excitedly "Jisoo, this is our wonderful dance teacher, Lalisa Manoban, but she said we can call her Lisa."

"Hey, Lisa." Jisoo's voice grows deeper and she reaches out, squeezing mine firmly and without taking her eyes away from mine. "I already let you know that I'll give you work, because dancing is not one of my strong points."

"When you're sober." Seulgi says and Jisoo looks away to face her.

"I'm here for you to give me work" I say and widen my eyes at the double meaning. Seulgi gives me a mischievous smile and Jisoo looks back at me with a different gleam in her eyes. "Well, you said your name is Kang and hers is Kim, but are you sisters?" I try to deflect the subject and Jisoo seems to have fun while watching me.

"Jisoo's mother married my father a few years ago." Seulgi shrugs "But we're good sisters, even though Jisoo is a prodigy, sometimes she looks like a child."

"Hey, enough humiliating me" Jisoo slaps Seulgi and smiles at me "Let's go? I'm excited for class." my stomach is twisting now.

***********************************

It's been an hour since I got home from the gym and I'm lying on the couch thinking about today's class. That's a lie, I'm thinking about those heart-shaped lips and those eyes so mysterious, complex.

I'm turning on just remembering her well-defined body and that abs that was carved by the greek gods themselves.

In fact, I've never met anyone quite like her. It's like a puzzle. Jisoo looks easy to read, but once you start looking at the details, it's not that simple. It is like an irresistible labyrinth that makes you want to lose yourself completely.

"LALISA!" I jump off the couch when I hear the scream in my ear and put my hand on my chest.

"Fuck you, Jennie. Do you hate when I scare you and do that to me?" I throw a pillow at her.

"I've been calling you for 10 minutes and you're there, looking hypnotized." She turns away from the pillow and sits beside me.

"Sorry" I lean back on the sofa and take a deep breath.

"What were you thinking?" She narrows her eyes, watching me with curiosity. Jennie loves gossip, I've never seen anyone like it as much as she does.

"I was just thinking about the rhythms that I should work in my classes." I don't know why, but I decided to lie.

"A dedicated teacher." She smiles "So, what's the news? Is anyone interesting? Anyone really hot? Because if do, I want to join your class." She looks at me with malice. Jennie loves to flirt, even for fun.

"One of your friends is in my class. Kang Seulgi."

"Really? She's good at dancing, she's done a few talent shows."

"Yes, I noticed by her movements that she understands, I think she could even be a professional if she wanted to."

"Isn't there anyone interesting in your class?"

"Isn't Seulgi interesting?" I bite my bottom lip, I don't want Jennie to manipulate me and me to talk about Jisoo without realizing it.

"Not for me. Irene already lives sighing for her" she rolls her eyes "I don't understand why she doesn't try to get closer to Seulgi, even though Seulgi is committed to someone really hot."

"And the subject you failed? Have you ever seen Yang without killing him?" I change the subject because I'm not interested in who Seulgi is or isn't.

"No, the first class was supposed to have been yesterday, but there was a student union meeting all morning and we were free, but tomorrow I'll kill him for sure." She clenches her hands into fists and shakes her head.