18

LISA

"I'm lazy about all this." Jisoo throws herself beside me on the couch as she walks through the apartment door.

"Of living?" I start laughing when I see how tired she's.

"Yeah, students are annoying and dumb. I would fail almost everyone if I could." She rolls her eyes and I keep laughing.

"Yes, but the ones at the gym are worse."

"Why? You just have to teach them how to move." she furrows her perfectly aligned eyebrow in a clear sign of confusion.

"Because they don't move as they should and sometimes develop injuries because of it." I poke her forehead and she sighs.

"People are too dumb."

"There are those that I have the impression that insist on making wrong moves just for us to touch them and teach them right, taking advantage." sigh and she starts to laugh.

"Are you telling me that students pretend to be dumb to take advantage of you picking them up?"

"Yeah, you have no idea." I roll my eyes and she lies down on my lap, resting her head on my leg, making me gasp.

"What are you doing?"

"Lying down, I'm tired." she pouts.

"Where's Jennie? By the way, now that I figured it out, why are you here if Jennie isn't?"

"She told me to come here because you would be here, I didn't understand and I wanted to lie down somewhere comfortable." She closes her eyes and settles in my lap.

"You're so slack and lazy." I pat her forehead. My phone starts ringing and I sigh when I see it's Rosé.

"Won't you answer? Who's it?"

"Rosé. We had an argument and I don't feel like talking to her right now."

"Relationships can be tricky." She opens her eyes and stares at me "It's hard not to be complicated because people are complicated and we don't know what's on their minds."

"I had never thought that way, although I feel exactly like that." I take a strand of hair from her forehead and she gives me a soft smile.

"Don't worry, try not to worry too much, regardless of who's wrong, things will straighten out and you two will be resolved."

"I guess so." My gaze falls on her mouth and I have to make a lot of effort to look away.

"What's it?"

"JISOO!" Jennie's scream makes my heart race and Jisoo stands up, looking at her in complete confusion.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Why were you having a romantic moment?"

"What?" Jisoo says "I was resting, the work of your class gave me work to correct. You guys are lazy."

"I won't argue with you now."

"You're very jealous, my new nickname for you is Jenlous." Jisoo approaches her and pinches her cheeks while Jennie gives her a really angry look. Everyone loses the fear of dying in a different way.

"We should go on a double date." Jennie says after a while.

"What?" Jisoo and I talk together. Jennie's smart, but sometimes she has bad ideas.

"Jen, are you sure about it?" I look away from Jisoo who's looking confused between me and Jennie.

"Jen, as Lisa and Chaeng just got back together, I'm sure they'd rather spend their time together and alone than go out on double dates."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her. Rosie Posie and I have always gotten along well, I don't see anything that would shake us." She shrugs "If we both support Lisa, we can take anything." she sticks her tongue out at me and Jisoo laughs.

"I don't understand why you two say that, Lisa is great, we always got along well" she shakes her head and my breath catches in my throat "She's fun, she's always excited and she just can't eat too much sugar."

"Why?" I frown in confusion.

"Remember that time we went out for a milkshake? You looked like you had short-circuited and you were euphoric" Jisoo turns to me and starts laughing "You didn't shut up for more than 5 minutes while we watched that animation in the cinema. I thought they would kick us out of the room."

"But you bought a 700ml milkshake and said I should drink it all!"

"We made a bet and you lost. Accept this!"

"I'm still going to find out how you managed to drink all that so fast."

"My mouth has its own mysteries."

"I know that well." I wink at her and we start laughing until I see Jennie confused and annoyed.

"What do you mean you went to the movies together?" She crosses her arms and I swallow hard.

"I told you that Limario and I were friends and we already went out together a few times." Jisoo shrugs.

"From this brief account, this seemed more like a meeting than something between friends."

"You're exaggerating." I shake my head in denial and she stares at me.

"I'd rather die than even imagine that something could have happened between you two." She narrows her eyes and looks from me to Jisoo "Come on, I have a lot of things planned for today!" she leaves pulling Jisoo out of the apartment and just now I breathe a sigh of relief.