17

JISOO

I remember buying juice yesterday and I didn't see anyone drinking, so where's the damn juice? I just wanted to drink my orange juice. I pout as I stare at the fridge and starting to regret not staying home when I left Seulgi.

I hear a clearing of my throat and turn around. It's Lisa. Oh, right, there's still this I need to deal with and I have no idea what to do.

"Do you know where the juice is?" I pout again and she looks at me in surprise.

"It's behind the milk bottle, I think." She leans against the counter and watches me. I open the fridge again and it feels like magic.

"Finally!" I take the box and then I take a mug from the cupboard. "I was really into that juice."

"I'm realizing, it's almost like you're in your own home." She crosses her arms.

"It's not like I was here for the first time, right?" I offer the mug to her, who takes it and takes a sip.

"What are we going to do about it?"

"What you mean?" I take the mug back and take another sip before adding more juice.

"Well, you know, Jennie." I return the mug to her while I put the rest of the juice away.

"I honestly didn't think about it." I stop in front of her and pick up the mug again.

"I think we should reach a consensus on this, no?" She takes the mug from my hand and takes a sip.

"Why the hell are you two sharing the same mug?" Jennie appears behind me, the expression of an angry cat.

"It's too early for you to be so angry, Jendeukie." I turn to her and ignore Lisa's startled look.

"I woke up and you weren't in bed, come here to find you giving indirect kisses with Lisa?"

"Dramatic." I roll my eyes and hold the mug out to her.

"Jisoo!" She slaps my hand and I start to laugh.

"Relax, Jen, it's too early and if it continues like this, you'll be full of wrinkles before 30." She looks at me with wide eyes.

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" She screams and I jump back.

"Is she always like this?" I say softly to Lisa who is just watching Jennie.

"An angry cat? Pissed off? Ready to kill someone?" I just nod my head in agreement "Yeah, all the time. Good luck!"

"More juice?" I push the mug in her face and Lisa laughs.

"I like being alive." She says before leaving and I turn to Jennie.

"Baby, why..." She approaches me and pulls me by the collar of my pajamas, kissing me in sequence. I wrap an arm around her waist as I try not to spill the contents of the mug and she presses against me. "For God, Jen, what was that?" I say breathlessly as she moves away with a victorious smile on her face.

"I'm marking my territory." She smiles and I swallow hard.

*********************************

"Have you decided what to do?" Seulgi stares at me as I slow down the treadmill.

"About what?" I pause the music on the headphones and take a sip of water.

"Lisa and Jennie."

"There is nothing to be done." I shrug and throw the towel over my shoulder.

"Jisoo."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Aren't you going to tell Jennie about your romantic adventure with Lisa?"

"It wasn't a romantic adventure, it was casual sex until she got back with Chaeng."

"If they hadn't gotten back together thanks to your girlfriend, would you continue?"

"I don't have a girlfriend and I probably do."

"Aren't you in love with Jennie? Because she's totally into to you."

"Seulgi... We're not going to talk about it."

"Why not?" she starts to follow me as I go down the stairs. "You're risking your job and doing romantic things with her, please Jisoo, it's obvious. Just look at the two of you when you're together, you keep looking at each other, smiling and drooling."

"Because I don't even know how I feel, not clearly. I know she makes me feel things I haven't felt before, but I won't say anything about it until I'm sure and I know what I'm talking about."

"Shouldn't Jennie know about what happened to Lisa? I think it's an important detail. I wonder if Irene was one of your victims." She shrugs and leans on the counter.

"I don't think it's important. It won't change anything and it all happened when I still didn't feel anything for her." I open the fridge looking for something I don't know what it is.

"Jennie is jealous, if she sees any weird interaction between you and Lisa, she'll freak out."

"Like what?"

"Don't you think that, depending on how she knows, she might get it wrong and never talk to you again?"

"I have not thought about it." I close the fridge door and turn to her.

"Jennie is intense, you know that, are you sure you want to get in some trouble for misunderstanding?"

"No" I sigh and run my hand over my face "I'll think of a way to tell her, without her freaking out on me."

"Good luck, because I think she's going to freak out anyway."