25

JENNIE

I'm still sitting in the same place. I lost track of how many hours have passed since the end of class, because I'm still here, in shock. Jisoo resigned. My throat closes up and my eyes burn just remembering it. She actually complied with my "request" and resigned.

"Who is this teacher? Where is your sister?" I ask Seulgi while pretending disinterest.

"She resign." she says, while drawing on Irene's hand.

"WHAT?!" I put my hands on her shoulders and make her turn to me, ignoring the curious looks in our direction "DID SHE WHAT?"

"Nini, you're freaking out!" Irene says softly.

"Yes, I'm, Joohyun, do something!" I put my hands on Seulgi's face "Tell me you're just kidding."

"No, it's serious." she shrugs and Irene slaps my hand, pulling Seulgi's face towards her.

"Get your paws off my Bear!" she says in a growl and I let her arms fall to my sides.

Is she leaving? No, my Chu can't leave like this. She can't leave me.

I get up, grabbing my backpack anyway, and run to her office.

No, this bitch can't sleep with my best friend, make me fall in love with her, and leave just because I told her to.

She was supposed to hold me in her arms and say she's not going anywhere until I forgive her.

I stop running when I see her leaving her room, accompanied by someone very familiar and, like a movie at super accelerated speed, several images go through my head. The girl is her ex. Soojoo. The same girl from the elevator.

OH MY GOD! THE ELEVATOR TALK!

"I wish. We'll probably spend our days playing video games, watching movies, eating and drinking. I don't expect anything more than that, not the way she's in love with the girl."

"And I thought I would die without seeing Kim in love."

KIM JISOO IS IN LOVE WITH ME! SUCK THAT, LOSERS! I WON THE HEART OF THIS FRIDGE AND INSENSITIVE BITCH!

"And what do you intend to do?" Soojoo says in a worried tone, making me pay attention to them.

"I don't know, this turnaround was something I didn't expect and I feel lost." she sighs while standing in front of the girl "It seems that any reason I come up to justify my resignation, the dean will solve my problem." She rubs her forehead and lets out a moan of frustration. I look around and everything is empty, luck is it's getting dark and the entire campus is silent.

"Soo..." the girl looks at me and then at Jisoo, who now has her back to me.

"How am I going to tell him that my resignation is because I screwed up with the girl I fell in love with? Will he work this out for me? I don't think so!"

"Soo..." Soojoo repeats, her eyes fixed on me.

"What? I know what you're going to say, I know I can't tell him that, but dammit, she said if I really liked her, I should resign and never come her way again, I'm trying to do that, but everyone is making it difficult" Jisoo whimpers and my smile grows huge as I hear her say it so easily "I realized too late, I should have connected the dots, but I was so focused on enjoying those days that now I regret not saying it, the truth is, I lost everything, Hong."

"Soo" the girl clears her throat and gives me a slight nod, accompanied by a discreet smile that Jisoo doesn't seem to notice "So you really don't want to go to the bar, right? You better go home."

"Yeah, I don't want to drink. I'm going home to think of some foolproof excuse for the dean not to solve my problem." she shrugs and they hug. Jisoo stands still while Soojoo backs away until she's out of sight.

"Jisoo." I say as she turns towards me and is now pale as a paper.

"Yeah, huh, I-I..." she stutters and I could have sworn she's shaking "I forgot something." she waves a quick goodbye and turns around, entering her room and slamming the door. I hold back the urge to laugh and approach slowly, knocking lightly on the door.

"Come on, open the door. You can't stay there all night." I turn the knob and the door opens, I enter her room and close the door softly, then locking it. Jisoo is glued to the wall, eyes closed and breathing hard.

"Please, Jennie, I had no intention of getting in your way. Even if you don't believe me, I swear, I didn't want you to see me." I stop in front of Jisoo and watch the perfect details of that face sculpted by the greek gods.

"Kim Jisoo." I say in the most authoritative tone I can, even though the urge to laugh is almost suffocating me.

"Y-y-yeah?" she stutters as she slowly opens her eyes. I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her face close to mine. "If you're going to kill me, even if you want to torture me" she swallows "Could you not take so long? I want to go to hell soon and start paying my sins for the rest of eternity, so the sooner I start, the sooner I'm done."

I slide my thumbs across her jaw and her breath catches even more as my gaze drops to her slightly parted heart-shaped lips. When she's about to speak again, I kiss her with all the longing and longing I've felt for the past few weeks.

Jisoo rests her hands on my waist, squeezing and pulling me to her. I wrap my arms around her neck, pressing my body to hers, and lightly biting her mouth.

"I..." she starts to say, but I put my finger under her mouth.

"Welcome to hell, I'll tell you how you're going to pay for your sins, pay attention" her pupils are so dilated and it's close that I don't get lost in those eyes I'm so in love with "Your punishment is working here, seeing me , at least 4 times a week and as many as I want, love me and date me, solely and exclusively, with me, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, and tolerate me fighting with you, feeling jealous and complaining about anything, without you running away or wanting to escape from me, do you understand?"

"Yes" she says without looking away.

"So, by the powers you gave me, by saying you're in love with me, do you accept your punishment, yes or obvious?" I smile slightly when I see the sparkle in her eyes change.

"Anything you want, mandu." She smiles widely.

"You really whipped, huh?" I shake my head in denial and laugh.

"Just for you, Jennie Kim."

THE END.

check out my new story in English, "Idol? Ex? Doctor? What?" and enjoy ;)