20

JISOO

I freaked out in the morning. I freaked out when I woke up and the first thing I thought of was that pair of mischievous, mesmerizing cat eyes. I freaked out because I could have slept for almost an hour longer, but instead I was tossing and turning in bed not knowing why.

Then it dawned on me that I was looking for any bit that smelled stronger of Jennie, but there wasn't any. Then I started to think why I was wanting this and reality hit me full on.

I fell again. It wasn't even 10% of how I fell for Soojoo, I wish it were that simple. What I felt for Hong was a trip, a small stone in the path that made me trip as I ran, but Jennie Kim...

Jennie Kim was the cliff I came running over and jumped right into it, not realizing I was doing it. I'm literally falling every second deeper and deeper for Jennie and it's freaking me out.

I'm fucking in love and tamed by one of my students.

I knew I should have kept my distance from her, but how could I resist those glowing eyes? I can't face her for a few seconds as I already find myself lost in her gaze and forgetting everything around us.

I've spent the day running away from those thoughts, but after taking a long shower and getting ready for the show, I come to the conclusion that the best thing to do is tell Jennie what happened between Lisa and me, but make sure there's nothing more and that she's the only person I want.

**********************************************

My plan has gone all wrong now that I see the hurt, hateful look Jennie is giving me.

She shouldn't have found out that way, not while I was thinking of something to say and trying to help Chaelisa make up.

"I hate you, Kim Jisoo." are Jennie's last words before she pushes me away and runs.

"YOU'RE DUMB, JISOO! I TOLD YOU TO TELL HER!" Seulgi pushes me too "DO SOMETHING, GO AFTER HER!"

"No, Jennie needs some time to assimilate everything that just happened." Irene puts her hand on my arm.

"I can't give her time for her to hate me." I stare at her and she looks at me in surprise.

"Kim." the voice of one of the teachers diverts our attention and I grit my teeth.

"Yes?" I force my most polite tone and turn to him.

"Is there a problem here?"

"No, exalted students as always." I force a smile "Is the exhibition over?"

"Yes, we wanted you to speak a few words since you are the youngest among us and can be an inspiration for some students." He smiles and I just nod my head.

After a lot of difficulty to formulate an inspiring and moving speech for this bunch of stupid and disinterested. My mind spins and spins, but forever in the same place, on Jennie.

Once the final thanks are done, I practically run to my car and head towards Jenlisa's apartment. A shiver runs through my body before I knock on the door.

"Jennie, please open it, let's talk." I think the neighbors will kick me out of here soon. It's been almost an hour since I've been knocking and begging Jennie to open the door, but nothing. No noise, no movement or indication that she was even inside. I sit on the floor, leaning against the side of the door and resting my head in my hands.

"Jisoo." I hear a low voice and a slight shake on my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly to find Lisa crouched in front of me, a look of concern on her face as she watches me intently.

"Hey, yeah, what?" I shake my head "Where is Jennie? I need to talk to her urgently. You were there, Lis..." She puts her hand under my mouth and I frown.

"Jennie's not here, she's gone." She says after a few minutes and stands up, pulling her hand from my mouth.

"What? Where?" I jump up and see that the door is open, I go in looking for Jennie, but it's empty, until I see an envelope on the table and a note outside.

"Here's my share of the rent."

"What does that mean?" I slam my hand on the table and take a deep breath.

"That she left." She sighs and runs her hand over her face.

"WHERE? I NEED TO KNOW WHERE SHE GO!" I put my hands on her arms. "I can't lose her now."

"I wanted to help you, but I can't!" she changes her voice "I didn't think she would react so intensely like that. Jennie is dramatic, but this time it's too much."

"I don't know Lisa, I need to find Jennie, I can't let her hate me that easily." I look at the clock and realize it's 4 in the morning.

"Give Jennie the time she needs to digest all this, just like Irene said. If you find her and press, it may take longer."

"I don't care, I need to look at her, even for the last time. She needs to listen to me, even if she decides to keep hating me. I'm not going to have peace until I find Jennie and tell her she got it all wrong. I never joked or lied to her Lisa, things just happened and everything went too fast."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in love with Jennie and I won't rest until I prove it to her."