3

JENNIE

"I HAVE A GOSSIP, REALLY GOOD" Yeri runs into the cafeteria and throws herself beside me on the couch.

"Which one?" I look at her "Tell me we all passed and we don't need to study anymore." I pout.

"Yang is out of university." she says breathlessly.

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" I get up excited. I finally got rid of that old bastard.

"Calm down, frozen" Irene pulls me, making me sit down again. "You know the reason?"

"It seems that there were a lot of complaints about his way of working and evaluating the students, so they thought it was better to keep him away until things calmed down." Yeri gives me a high-five "But there's bad news."

"Always, we can never have only good news, there is always something to spoil." I roll my eyes. "Throw up that shit now."

"They say that the teacher who's in Yang's place is terrible. Extremely critical and demands a lot from students, very much. It seems she squeezes out our last ounce of creativity." she leans back on the sofa and throws her feet on the table in the center "She's very rigid and it seems she was the one who revised Yang's last works, she changed the grades, so I think she was the one who failed you, Nini."

"What a slut! If Yang had approved of me, why did this bitch fail me? Somebody bring the old man back." I cross my arms.

"Did you struggle to do the last job?" Yeri looks at me suspiciously.

"This matters?" she keeps looking at me the same way and I roll my eyes "No, I did anyway, I had a party to go." I shrug.

"She failed all the students who submitted works like that, it seems she wants to see with her own eyes what these students are capable of. Looks like she hates lazy students." Wendy starts laughing when she hears Yeri.

"You fucked up so much, Jenjen. She'll slaughter you." I try to kick Wendy's leg, but I can't reach it.

"I hate these old bitch who have nothing to do or someone to fuck and take it out on students." annoyed snort and they laugh.

*********************************

I'm standing outside the room Irene is in. Next is the last class. Creative writing. I let out a moan of frustration just imagining the torture it will be. I rub my temples just as the bell announces the end of class and the students begin to leave.

"You look terrible." Irene says standing in front of me.

"My head is already hurting just imagining this hellish class, with this old bitch."

"Jen, don't you think you're taking this too seriously? Isn't it better for you to accept and do everything to get through?" she looks at me as we walk slowly to the living room.

"I passed, Bae, the bitch who failed me. I miss Yang."

"Sorry!" Seulgi runs past us and bumps into Irene "Sorry, sorry Joohyun, I need to deliver this coffee before I get killed. We talk later!" she runs away without waiting for an answer.

"Are you okay?" I look at her worried.

"Yeah, it was just a bump." She adjusts her bag on her shoulder.

"Well, think on the bright side, now she is in debt. It's your chance." I nudge her and she turns red "Fate is trying to unite you and your crush, la la la la" I start jumping around her and she laughs.