13

JISOO

After a week of missing the gym, I finally made time to come. No, I'm not avoiding Lisa or anything like that, but I had so much work that I didn't really get a free hour to come.

Seulgi was supposed to meet me here at the gym with Irene. The two of them just live together now, and there are times when I actually feel sorry for Jennie. I need to bite my tongue several times to keep from laughing at the eye rolls Jennie gives whenever Seulrene is being cheesy.

I'm looking for my bottle in the closet, in my backpack and under the seats because I have no idea where I left it. I see it under one of the lockers and lie down on the floor to reach out and get it. When I finally brush my fingers against the handle of the bottle, I feel something very heavy fall on top of me and I still scratch my arm on the foot of the cabinet.

"Shit!" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I don't know what I'm feeling anymore, the burning scratch or the weight on top of me.

"Jisoo?" I open my eyes to see Lisa staring at me.

"Lisa?" I arch my eyebrow and she's practically purple with embarrassment. I start to laugh when I see her reaction and she slaps me. "Ouch! You're hurting me!"

"Were you avoiding me?" she says softly after a few minutes and now we're facing each other.

"It may seem so, but I wasn't. I had a lot of work to fix after the Seulbear party. Sorry if I didn't go..." She presses her lips to mine and presses herself against me. Automatically, my hands go to the back of her neck and her waist. "I thought you came back with..." I start to say when she pulls away, but she kisses me again, more intensely than before.

Lisa scratches my abs under the tank top and I shiver. I grip her waist tighter and she lets out a muffled moan, making me smile between kissing her and biting her bottom lip.

"JISOO!" I hear Seulgi's voice and Lisa pushes me with fright.

"For God sake, you almost killed me, why are you screaming?" I take a deep breath as I try to get my bottle again and Lisa is standing up, avoiding facing Seulgi.

"What are you doing there?"

"My bottle fell and ended up down here, I was trying to catch it." I shrug and manage to grab the strap.

"And what does that explain about..."

"Enough, you know what you saw." I roll my eyes as I stand up "Lisa is already embarrassed enough, in case you haven't noticed." I let out a low laugh and Lisa punches me on the shoulder "You're attacking me again."

"JISOO, YOUR ARM!" Lisa says with wide eyes and only now I realize. There's a big scratch and a few drops of blood.

"That's when you fell on me, my arm was down there and..." I stop talking when I see Irene staring at me with a deadly look. Lisa turns to her.

"Joohyun, right?" Lisa says in her usual excited tone, making me laugh.

"Yeah, Lisa." Irene rolls her eyes and I'm surprised.

"Do you know each other?"

"Yeah, she's friends with my roommate." Lisa shrugs.

"The world is so small." I start laughing "Isn't it the same person who was calling you that day?"

"Yes, why?" Lisa looks at me confused.

"Nothing, your roommate seems curious, it's not someone I would imagine being friends with Irene." I shrug and Irene looks at me in surprise.