14

LISA

"ROSIE!" I hear Jennie scream. "BITCH, DON'T GO AWAY ANYMORE BECAUSE I CAN'T SUPPORT MANOFOOT ALONE!"

"Jennie, isn't it too early for so much excitement?" I rub my temples.

"Were the roles reversed?" Rosé laughs and approaches me, giving me a soft kiss "Good morning, baby!"

"I love my couple! One of my favorites!" Jennie approaches us bouncing happily.

"One of them?" I squint my eyes at her.

"Yeah, Chaelisa and Seulrene." She says smiling.

"And you, Nini, when will you find someone to tame?" Rosé laughs and shakes her head, pulling me to backhug her and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Maybe I got someone who tamed me, actually." Jennie says softly and I choke on air.

"You what? LIE!" I let go of Rosé and go over to Jennie, shaking her by the shoulders. "How is this possible? How is there anyone capable of taming Jennie Kim? The most angry and dramatic person on the planet!" I turn to Rosé "Call a doctor or call the police, Jennie was kidnapped and they put this imposter in her place!"

"LISA! STOP BEING AN IDIOT!" Jennie starts slapping me and I hide behind Rosé who's laughing at both of us "I was thinking about doing a movie session tomorrow at home, I thought you two could participate, I'll call Seulrene, Joy and Yeri" she seems shy suddenly "And I want to call this person for you to meet. I want you two to see for yourselves how wonderful, beautiful, hot and passionate she's." her eyes shine.

"Jennie, you really are in love. You want to introduce us to someone, I never thought that would happen." I say still behind Rosé.

"If being in love is that, then I love being in love and I want to stay more and more." She sighs "So, are you two up?"

"That's fine for me, I have no plans for tomorrow, I'm hoping Lisa will stop bullshitting me and accept my dating request soon." Rosé says and I feel all the blood running to my cheeks.

"What? Like this? Haven't you two got back together yet? Why?" Jennie says confused and frowns, making me gulp. I don't know the answer either.

Actually, I know. Jisoo. It's the only thing that keeps me from accepting. Not that I'm in love with her, but the sex is so amazing and hot, even making out, no matter how fast, is hot and breathtaking. Not that I expect to have a serious relationship with Jisoo, I know it's just that, getting laid or hooking up when you feel like it.

Like yesterday, I went to happy hour with the people at work, at some point in the night or early morning, I ended up texting Jisoo and luckily, or help from fate, she was awake. According to her, she was correcting some work so as not to let it accumulate, at that moment I even regretted having disturbed her, but she said that she really needed a break.

So 15 minutes later, we were in the backseat of her car, I was already taking off her shirt when her phone rang. Seulgi was in some nightclub with Irene and needed someone to pick them up because they had drunk too much. We even have an inside joke about how much people like to interrupt us.

"Lalisa?" I feel a slap on the cheek and take my hand quickly, feeling my head spin.

"What the fuck?" I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

" You turned off while talking to us!" Jennie says irritated.

"Sorry, I traveled here thinking about some things." I shake my head and keep rubbing my fingers on my face "You hit too hard, it's burning now."

"So, why don't you accept Rosé's request? Are you playing hard to get now? What idiocy is this?" I see Rosé is looking at me expectantly and this pressure from Jennie is making me nervous.

"All right, all right, I accept!" I raise my hands up in surrender "I was scared before, but we like each other and I think we should try one more time." I smile and Rosé jumps on me. They're screaming and I'm laughing as I hug Rosé tightly.