5

JENNIE

I'm watching Seulrene being so obvious and blind. If I could, I would roll my eyes all the time because they get into these subtle flirtations and don't roll things out. What does it take for them to stay together? Me snap their heads together and force them to kiss?

Wendy obviously ended up pulling away and Irene can't understand why. I can't say why the secret isn't mine, but it's horrible to see Irene preoccupied with the friendship, having no idea of ​​the feelings involved.

Joy and Yeri are arguing over something until a pen hits my head and I look at them both.

"Who of you did this?" I grit my teeth angrily and point at each other. "I swear I'll pull every hair out of you with tweezers if you don't tell me who it was, bitches!"

"So you're nervous, Jennie Kim?" the husky voice accompanied by a laugh makes me freeze in place. I notice Yeri and Joy gaping.

"Chichu, what are you doing? You never socialize with students." Seulgi says and I turn to look at Jisoo who is wearing a dark blue dress shirt and a white skirt.

"I needed to talk to you." Jisoo smiles and tosses her hair to the side.

"You could have called me." Seulgi says irritated and squirms.

"Well, I tried, maybe if you weren't so busy in your bubble of love and flirting, you would answer me." I see Irene and Seulgi turn purple, while the girls and I start to laugh.

"What you want?"

"Do you have anything to do after your last class today?"

"I don't think so, I'm going to home, why?"

"I'm going out with the girls." Jisoo smiles.

"You will fall again." Seulgi shakes her head and Jisoo sighs.

"I won't discuss this with you, again." Jisoo says in a cold voice and emphasizes again.

"Are you that needy? About to go after her?"

"Seulgi." Jisoo stares at her with a look that makes me shiver with fear. "Meet you in class." Jisoo gives us a slight smile and leaves.

"She's so stupid." Seulgi says while shaking her head.

"Why did you say she never socializes with students?" I hope she doesn't notice my interest in this question, but I won't have another opportunity to know if I have a chance.

"Jisoo doesn't like to talk to students outside the classroom because she already had some problems." Seulgi's look softens a little.

"What do you mean?" Yeri says "Your sister is very hot and to think that Jennie called her an old bitch who has no one to have sex with and takes out the anger on the students." She pushes me and I gasp. Seulgi starts to laugh.

"You called her an old bitch? Seriously?" She says still laughing while I want to disappear from the face of the earth.

"I had passed creative writing and she failed me, I didn't know it was her until I walked into the class that day." I start to tie my shoelaces.

"She'll think it's great to know that."

"NOT! No, please no, you can't tell her. So what are the problems?"

"Jisoo is beautiful and of course a lot of people fall in love with her easily, she wins people over quickly and there have been some problems with some students who forced or invented things that never happened." Seulgi seems distant "So she tries to keep her distance, luckily she never got involved with any of her students."