4

LISA

Today it's so busy in this gym. I'll never understand why everyone decides to work out on friday, as it's usually the day that there are the most absences. I'm mentally cursing everyone who leaves the mats all over the place. Every day I have to put it all together for the whole gym.

I'm trying to balance everyone as I walk until I bump into someone and everything falls to the ground. It's almost 9 pm and I'm so tired of it all. I just wanted to drink something alcoholic to forget the sight of Jisoo wearing only a tank top and short shorts. It's been a month since she and Seulgi started attending dance classes and I'm always surprised by the clothes Jisoo wears.

"Are you okay?" I shudder to hear that voice.

"Y-yes-yes." I stutter and take a deep breath.

"Sorry, it was my mistake. I was walking distracted while playing games in my phone." Jisoo gives me a half smile and goes back to looking at the floor "I'll help you with that."

"It's not necessary, I collect everything myself, it's my job." I hold her wrist when she gets up, with a mat in hand.

"Don't you like getting help?" She frowns.

"Yes, I don't want you to bother, because it seems that I was already leaving." I point to her bag on the floor.

"I already give you enough work, no?" she says in a suspicious tone and smiles "Nothing better than me to help you a little. You look tired."

"Okay then..." I shrug and bend down to get everything. I need to stop blushing in front of this woman who always knows what to say to cause me weird effects.

Jisoo ends up helping me with all the functions I should be doing and I finish my shift early. I yawn as I stretch and hear her laugh.

"I'll ignore the fact that you're laughing at me." I point my finger in her direction as I get my things from the closet.

"Are you very tired?" she says suddenly.

"A little... why?" I throw things into my backpack.

"Want a drink?" My heart even misses a beat when I hear the invitation.

"Something like?" I say still not looking at her.

"A drink, beer, whatever you want. You look tired and with a lot on your mind, needing to relax." I close the closet door to see her leaning beside me, arms crossed.

"Do you read minds?" I arch an eyebrow and she laughs.

"No, but I'd love to read yours and know what's going on in there." is she flirting? Or am I delusional?

"I bet you would be disappointed." I smile. If she knew that I've been thinking about her in these tight clothes...

"I very much doubt it, I'm sure it would be the opposite." She takes her bag and throws it over her shoulder as we leave the building.

"And why are you so sure about that?" I arch an eyebrow at her and she approaches me.

"Flexible people are incapable of being disappointing." She bites her bottom lip as she looks down to my mouth.

"You seem pretty sure what you say."

"Let's say I'm betting big and trusting my instincts." She shrugs and walks away.

***************************