11

JENNIE

I could barely sleep through the night. I just couldn't close my eyes as I remembered that I finally kissed Kim Jisoo. What a kiss, what a mouth, what a tongue. Just remembering, I get goose bumps and sigh. I look down at the jacket, which I carefully put on the chair next to the desk, and another heavier sigh comes out of me.

I want to kiss her again. No, scratch that out. I NEED to kiss her again, preferably in a place with more space and more physical contact. When Jisoo touches me, it feels like my whole body is on fire and the only thing that can control this whole fire is her touch.

I never felt that with anyone, even with the most intense people I've ever been involved with, with none of them there was everything that exists with Jisoo. As if just looking at me, she manages to awaken something in me and makes me want her madly. What reassures me is that I know she feels the same way. I saw it in her eyes. I don't think I've ever read someone's eyes as clearly as I can read hers. I know she wants me the same way I want her, but the fact that she's my teacher can derail my plans because it's the only thing that leaves her in doubt.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Lisa says and I realize she's staring at me.

"Yesterday I got something I really wanted."

"What Jennie wants, Jennie gets." She lifts her coffee cup in celebration.

"Exactly, Liz, but now I want more and I need a plan to get it."

"Was it with the person who dropped you off yesterday? I saw it was a white car."

"Were you watching me? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!" I get up from the bed irritated.

"I just wanted to have a suspicion of who the person was for you to be so hostile on the phone." she laughs "But remember that I owed you, since you messed me up twice that day" she rolls her eyes.

"If Rosie Posie wasn't back yet, who were you dating?" I squinted my eyes watching her.

"Someone from the gym, you don't know." She shrugs.

"AND?" I approach her.

"What?" She looks at me confused.

"How's this thing going? And Rosie?"

"We were going out a few weeks ago, but I think I screwed up."

"Why?"

"She invited me to a party and I said I couldn't, I'm having dinner with Rosie."

"Does she know about your appointment?"

"Not! Of course not, but she pulled away, it's colder." she pouts "I really miss the amazing sex."

"Are you and Rosie getting back?"

"I don't know yet, Nini, I'm afraid we'll come back and she'll have to leave again. It took me so long to get over it, now she comes back and messes me up."

"And mess your spectacular sex too."

"You're such an idiot, I can't wait for you to fall in love with someone and I'll make fun of you until the rest of your life." she laughs and I rolls my eyes "I'll get ready to go out with Rosé." the doorbell rings and I run away.

"IRENE!" I jump on her and hug her tightly "You finally had time for me and moved away a little of Seulgi."

"Don't be so dramatic, Nini, you're just studying now." She says and pats my back. I drag her into my room and close the door.

"You don't know what happened, Bae." I say smiling and she looks at me suspiciously.

"What did you do, Nini? That smile of yours is a sign that you've up to something, you're very happy."