16

JENNIE

Everyone has already arrived, Yeri, Joy and Lisa are hitting each other for some reason and I'm hanging from the window waiting for Jisoo to show up. I'm starting to get annoyed when I hear someone calling me.

"Relax, Nini, she'll come." Irene pulls me from the window and makes me sit on the couch.

"She's taking a while, I should call her."

"She went to buy drinks, don't worry." Seulgi pats my knee. "Let's start making popcorn!"

When we're almost done and I'm already distracted, I hear the doorbell ring. I wanted to leave everything on the floor and go answer it, but my hands are busy.

"LISA, ANSWER THE DOOR OR I'LL KILL YOU!" the girls start laughing and Lisa rolls her eyes. I've barely finished putting salt in the popcorn and I run out of the kitchen only to see Lisa and Jisoo staring at each other, they're both pale and looking mortified.

"Lisa?" Jisoo's voice comes out in a whisper and she swallows hard. I pull Lisa back and take Jisoo's hand, pulling her inside.

"You're late, Chu!" I pull the sleeve of her shirt, but she doesn't respond, she's still staring at Lisa. "What's the problem between you two?" I frown.

"Yeah, what's the problem between you? We're all not understanding what's going on." Seulgi says and Jisoo turns to her. Lisa opens her eyes wide and Jisoo clears her throat.

"Lisa is our dance teacher." Jisoo stares at me "We go out drinking sometimes, things friends do. I had no idea you two were roommates." She swallows hard and looks back at Lisa.

"Serious? Did I never say Lisa's name? Didn't I curse her the day she called interrupting us?" I frown trying to remember that day.

"Chichu!" Rosé approaches and hugs Jisoo. "I didn't know you would come!"

"Do you also know each other?" I look at both of them.

"For a long time." Rosé says and Jisoo looks totally lost.

"Baby, are you okay? You look so pale." I put my hand on Jisoo's forehead and she looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm ok, it was just a surprise to realize that everyone knows each other and are so close." She shakes her head "Where do I put this?" She lifts the bags with the drinks and I pull her into the kitchen.

"Are you really okay?" I say as soon as we finish organizing the drinks in the fridge.

"Yeah, Jendeukie, it was just a really big shock. So she and Chaeng got back together?" Jisoo says while crouching organizing the bottles.

"Yes, they always loved each other, I don't know why they take so long." Sigh. "Jisoo."

"Huh?" She says without looking at me as she gets up.

"Jisoo." I push the door closed and she turns to me with an arched brow. I pout and she laughs, her expression softening a little.

She places her hands on my face and kisses me softly, resting my hands on her waist and squeezing lightly just because I know it always has an impact on her. As expected, she squeezes the back of my neck and I press myself against her, causing her to bite my bottom lip before touching her forehead to mine.

"I think you should have kissed me before." She whispers and smiles. That worried, tense air is no longer hanging over her.

"Then you can't complain when I start kissing you nonstop."

"I would never complain about that, Jennie Kim." she laughs before kissing me again and I wrap my arms around her neck.

************************************

Lisa hasn't said a word since Jisoo arrived and we all think it's weird, except for Seulrene who seems eager for something I have no idea what it's. Jisoo ended up dozing off and I'm afraid to wake her up.

"I want to leave." Seulgi pouts at Irene.

"You're such a big baby." Yeri slaps Seulgi on the forehead and starts laughing.

"I'm tired, leave me alone, okay?"

"Tired of drinking and eating?" Joy says and gives a high five with Yeri.

"Stop disturbing her." Irene says irritated.

"Make us." they stick out their tongues and I start to laugh. I feel Jisoo move and put my hands over my mouth.

"Let's go." Seulgi kicks Jisoo in the rib that makes a frown and I shoot her.

"No, I want to sleep here." Jisoo hugs me tightly.

"You two can't sleep together." Seulgi says irritated.

"Why not? We've slept together several times, including your birthday." Jisoo kisses my neck and I shiver.

"That party was wonderful, you should make another." Yeri says.

"You lost, Lisa." Seulgi says "If you had gone, I'm sure everything would be very different." she gives a different smile and gets a nudge from Irene.

"We had gone out to dinner and talk about us." Rosé hugs her and Lisa is staring at Jisoo.

"I'm glad you two got back together, Jendeukie told me she had to give a little push." Jisoo smiles.

"If not me, who will put the world in order?" I shake my head and they start laughing.