15

JENNIE

"Have you ever talked to Jisoo about this crazy idea?" Irene says worried. Lately, she's been so defensive about Jisoo.

"No, I'll talk to her after class, why?" I bite my lollipop.

"And will she accept? And Chaelisa?"

"Of course Jisoo will accept, she has no reason to say no." sigh when I remember her "I'm missing you already."

"How is Chaelisa doing?"

"My God, Bae, today you're impossible." I say irritated "They're fine, officially returned yesterday when I forced Lisa to accept."

"Why did you do that?" She squints her eyes.

"Because she wanted to go back with Rosé, she was just scared."

"Are you sure that would be the only reason?"

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I look at her confused by these assumptions.

"Just curiosity." She shrugs and we enter Jisoo's class.

Time passes quickly and I still don't know how Jisoo manages to stay so controlled. It must be because we're in a room full of students and she doesn't look at me once, unlike me, who can't take my eyes off her.

"You two are going today, right?" I turn to Seulrene when the class ends and wait for the students to leave to talk to Jisoo.

"Of course, why don't we go out yet?" Seulgi says. She doesn't know yet and, heavens, I'm scared of her reaction.

"Nini wants to invite Jisoo." Irene says as she watches the last student leave and pull the door.

"She won't accept it, she hates that kind of thing." Seulgi rolls her eyes and Jisoo's approaching us. I'm standing a step above her and she has that amused smile on her face.

"Something tells me you have something to say?" Jisoo arches her eyebrow and bites her lower lip.

"Yes, but before that..." She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her, making me gasp.

"Yeah?" she says softly.

"I was missing you." I whisper and she laughs.

"I could say I was too, but I don't know if you deserve to hear it." she pretends to be thoughtful and I kiss her, resting my hands on her face.

"JISOO!" Seulgi's scream scares me and I try to pull away, but Jisoo deepens the kiss, sliding her tongue into mine. I'm starting to feel hot, really hot when she pulls away.

"It's the second time this week that you yell at me unnecessarily." Jisoo says with a slightly hoarse voice and I know she's like me.

"I can't believe you reached the maximum level of irresponsibility and are getting involved with one of your students!" Seulgi is clearly irritated.

"In my defense, it was Jennie who kissed me the first time. Technically, she attacked me." I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Yeah, Bear, I kissed her, don't fight with her because I was the one who insisted a lot."

"You have interesting methods of persuasion." Jisoo turns to me and stares at my lips.

"I shouldn't be surprised, considering how much pissed off girls with feline eyes attract you." Seulgi rolls her eyes.

"Like this? Girls?" I furrow my eyebrows "Who else..." Jisoo puts her finger on my lips and gives Seulgi a deadly look.

"She was talking about Soojoo." Jisoo shrugs.

"Soojin and Yujin too, but who am I to criticize? You always liked to get into trouble and it seems you got into another one."

"Hey, I'm not a mess." I pout and Jisoo laughs, squeezing my cheek.

"This mandu is so cute!"

"I'm yours." I end up dropping the words and her smile gets huge, just like mine.

"This mandu is mine!" she gives me a quick kiss "What did you want to tell me?"

"Today we're going to do a movie session at home, I want you to go, Chu." suddenly my stomach turns with an unfamiliar anxiety and fear. Jisoo's watching me for a few seconds.

"All right, what time? What do I need to bring?" She turns her head to the side and I see Seulgi gaping.

"How well are you going? You hate that kind of thing."

"But it's Jennie who's organizing and she invited me." Jisoo says as if it's obvious and I hug her tightly "Anything to spend more time beside my mandu."

"Who will participate?" Seulgi says with an ironic smile on her face.

"You, Joy, Yeri, my roommate and your girlfriend." I shrug.

"Finally she got someone to occupy her and stop calling you." Jisoo laughs and rolls her eyes.

"I forced her to accept the dating request because she was very scared, they stayed in this rain, it doesn't get wet, Irene even thought there was another reason for her not to accept the request." I shake my head and Jisoo presses me against her. "So stubborn that brat!"

"As long as she stops calling you and disturbing us, I don't mind, but you can count on me for your movie session." Jisoo winks and kisses my cheek before pulling away. "You need to go, soon will announce the next class." I pout and she gives me a quick kiss before we leave.

"Is it because of Jisoo that you've been so happy and smiling lately?" Seulgi watches me carefully.

"Why?" I shrug.

"I can't believe Jisoo is in love." Seulgi says with a distant thought and I stop in front of her, holding her shoulders.

"HOW SO PASSIONATE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Oh, you two still haven't talked about feelings. I see." Seulgi gives a smug smile.

"Please tell me, is she in love? How do you know that? Tell me, beaaaaaar! I beg you, I can kneel on the floor." I pout.

"She'll do it." Irene says and Seulgi's eyes widen.

"Jisoo is not the romantic type, she's the practical type, or a move is just a move, nothing like that." she waves between her and Irene.

"Should I worry?" I frown.

"Let's see what fate has in store for you." She winks before we go to the next class.