21

LISA

It's been a week of all that mess and Jennie still hasn't shown up. Nobody has any idea where she's.

Rosé and I aren't talking and all these events are making me more and more confused.

I walk slowly up the stairs while rubbing my eyes. I need to fix my life and work out what I can work out, but I'm so tired I don't want to think about any of this.

Maybe I should change my name and move to a whole new country, start from scratch and leave everything behind.

"You're late." Rosé's soft voice makes me look up and find her getting up. Apparently, she was sitting in the same place Jisoo had been a week ago, waiting for Jennie.

"Tired of playing with your friend Suzy?" I take the key and unlock the door, going in then, but I stop quickly. There's something different here, I don't know what it's yet.

"Please Lisa," I hear her say softly behind me. "It was all a misunderstanding, let me explain."

"I know what I saw, Chaeyoung." I throw my backpack in the corner of the room and sigh.

"No, Lisa, you think you saw something." she walks around, standing in front of me "Suzy is just my friend, I have nothing with her, that moment you saw, she was telling me a story and asking for advice on how to act with a other girl she's. Just it."

"And the girl wouldn't be you?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Not! She knows I'm with you." her voice breaks and her eyes turn red. I hate when she cries because hurts me so much to see her cry. "Please, Lalisa." she pouts and a tear escapes.

"Chaeng" I sigh and hug her tightly. I close my eyes and nuzzle my face into her neck, taking a deep breath and feeling some of my tiredness go away. "I hate to be jealous of you." I say softly and hear her laugh.

"I hate when you get jealous." she moves away a few centimeters. "I missed you and I would never change you for someone, you know..." I place my hands on her face and kiss her. I don't care what she has to say right now, I just need to kill some of the longing I felt for my cute chipmunk.

"That was the worst week of my life. It feels like 100 years of torture, being without you is the worst thing that can happen to me, Chaeng." I whisper softly, with my mouth still close to hers.

"Rosé, you forgive faster than I imagined." Jennie says as soon as she opens the door and enters. My breath catches as I realize what she's about to do.

"Jennie." I turn to her with a pleading look.

"To forgive? This time it was me who messed up with Lisa, a misunderstanding, but we understand each other." Rosé backhugs me and my heart races from the fear of the evil smile that's on Jennie's face.

"I think Lalisa didn't tell you the real reason why she was stalling to accept your request, Rosie Posie."

"Real reason? What do you mean?" Rosé lets go of me and I don't know whether to look at her or Jennie.

"She was sleeping with Jisoo. The two of them had been playing with us and making a fool of us all this time." Jennie changes her voice.

"That's a lie! Nobody made a fool of anyone or played with you." I rub my face and turn to Rosé "Chaeng, no..."

"Is it true?" She says in a choked voice again.

"What?"

"Were you sleeping with Sooya?"

"Chaeng..."

"Were you or weren't you, Lisa?"

"I was, but it's not the way you're thinking." I hasten to say.

"I think there are only two ways to sleep with someone, Lalisa, and I doubt yours was the innocent way." Jennie's tone is full of sarcasm and hurt.

"I asked you that day at the bar if there was something going on and you told me no!" Rosé starts to cry.

"But it wasn't, I swear, that moment, when you asked me, there was nothing happening between me and Jisoo, things happened later."

"Oh, after I was trying hard and doing everything to win you back? While I was chasing after you and you having a romance with Jisoo?"

"It wasn't a romance! It was just casual sex and we hung out a few times as friends, nothing but that, there were never feelings between us."

"Would you have agreed to go back with Rosé if I hadn't insisted that day?" Jennie approaches us and folds her arms.

"Jennie" I take a deep breath "Shut up."

"Answer me, Lalisa." Rosé says with her serious tone that gives me shivers of fear.

"I, I..." I start to say, but the look they give me makes me shrug "I don't know. I honestly have no idea."

"Unbelievable!" Rosé shakes her head in denial.

"But we came back and that was the best thing that could have happened!" I try to take her hands, but she pulls away.

"You only came back with me because Jennie pressured you, if not for that, I doubt you would have accepted."

"Chaeng, please, you're hot-headed, don't think that way."

"Things are simple." Jennie says and shrugs "You and Jisoo must have had a good laugh at our backs."

"I didn't even know you were together until that day at the movies!" I turn to her.

"And then you were drinking juice from the same glass and having romantic moments with her lying on your lap, here, in this same room!" Jennie changes her voice and now it's her eyes that are red.

"I'm leaving." Rosé says towards the door.

"No, no, no, we need to talk." I try to pull her close to me, but she pushes me.

"No, Lisa, this discovery moved me, I need some time. At least give me that or go roll around with Jisoo." Rosé pushes me again before leaving.

"I donat believe." I say after a few minutes that Rosé walked out the door.

"I should say that." Jennie says behind me.

"What the fuck is your problem, Jennie?" I turn to her.

"You'll find out, Lalisa, because this was just the beginning of how much I'm going to disturb your peace starting today." she winks at me before going into the bedroom and slamming the door hard.