10

JISOO

I had never thought that Jennie Kim would be able to be fun and light "date" helping me with my thoughts turned to Lisa. I shouldn't care if Chaeng and Lisa get back together, we had fun and that's it.

But if Chaelisa picks up again, that means I'm going back to thinking about Jennie and I shouldn't be thinking about her. She's my student. A bright, intelligent, shrewd student with an extremely mesmerizing cleavage, a personality that challenges me, with such a beautiful smile and such cute cheeks.

It takes a lot of effort to be around Jennie because she challenges me in every way possible, both physical and mental. I don't trust myself when I'm around her. Despite the mix of sensations she gives me and the interest I have in exploring it further, I know it's wrong. Completely wrong.

Now that I've remembered the photo Seulgi sent me, of her with Chaelisa, they're probably back by now and I need to get something to occupy my mind, to keep me out of trouble.

"We're here." Jennie's voice catches my attention and I turn off the car, turning to her. She's so ridiculously attractive wearing my jacket and I'm rooting so hard for her perfume to stick to my outfit, even though it's wrong to want something from her for me.

"Sorry, my mind was far away." I see her opening her jacket and my hands seem to have a life of their own, going directly to her wrist "No, it's cold outside, then you'll give it to me. The weather has gotten a little worse since we left."

"Are you sure? Maybe you need it to complement some look." she says mockingly and I start to laugh.

"No look would look so beautiful with this jacket, not the way you look beautiful." Control your mouth Jisoo! I see her cheeks blushing and she looks so adorable like that, I just wanted to bite that cheek once.

"Your addicted seductress mode is back then? For a moment, I had forgotten who I was going out." She laughs and shakes her head, putting her hand on the doorknob. I gently squeeze her wrist and move closer.

"Thanks, for today, I had more fun than I thought I would." I slide my fingers into the back of her hand and she watches me curiously.

"Is that your tactic?" She says looking at my mouth. By God, Jennie, it's hard enough being around you and you still tease me like that.

"There are no tactics. I really had fun and you helped to clear a mind full of thoughts." I say sincerely and see her smile.

"And what's on your mind right now?" she whispers and I realize how close we're, but I don't want to pull away, not when her scent is intoxicating my brain and I'm so caught up in that feline gaze.

"You," I say without thinking and she bites her bottom lip, I can't kiss her, as much as everything in my body is begging to end this ridiculous distance between us.

"How bad would it be if you were in my thoughts too?" My gaze drops to her mouth and I run my tongue over my lips.

"Jennie, I can't." I take a deep breath and walk away. She looks surprised "Sorry, I can't break my rules, I'm sorry for everything I did that made you uncomfortable and..." She cuts me off as she pulls me by the collar of my shirt and kisses me. Her mouth is softer, sweeter and smoother than I imagined.

I rest my hand on her cheek and slide to the back of her neck, squeezing and deepening the kiss. I feel her pull my hair and I slide the tip of my tongue across her lips, making her suck my tongue into her mouth, making me shiver.

When I realize, Jennie is pulling me closer and closer to her, not that I care, maybe later I'll regret it, but not now. She scratches the back of my neck and I bite her bottom lip until her phone starts ringing.

"Karma is a bitch." She mumbles when I move away, still dizzy and breathless from this kiss that was definitely the best of my life. I had never kissed anyone with such intensity and breath. "What you want? Damn it!" she says while answering the phone and I'm watching her with a smile pasted on my face "You're a bitch who's calling me in the middle of something really important. I don't know where the sauce is, look it up, you've got a pair of legs, eyes and hands, it's not my problem, don't call me again or I swear I'll kill you as soon as I walk through the door."

What is the problem with the people in this building? Do they have an alarm to call their roommates when they're about to kiss? It must be a curse for whoever lives here because it was the same thing with Lisa. Well, not the same thing because we didn't get to kiss that day, but her roommate was quite insistent on interrupting us.

Do they know each other? The building is average, it must have a reasonable number of residents, what is the probability of them knowing each other? And what is the probability that I have kissed two residents of the same building in such close time?

"Sorry, my roommate is stupid and can't find anything on her own, sometimes I doubt she knows how to read." Jennie says irritated and I start to laugh.

"Maybe it's a sign of fate for me to leave", I stare at her and she smiles, a gummy smile that I've never seen before and manages to be the most beautiful of all. I'm already starting to get dizzy again just looking at her smile. Jennie is a danger to me.

"No, not yet." she approaches me.

"Jennie, I need to go, it's late and..." I stop talking as I feel her hand on my chin and her breath hitting my face.

"Do you really want to go now?" She whispers and I close my eyes. Jennie what do you have? Just touching me makes my skin feel like it's on fire at the same time I want more, so much more from you.

"You know I don't, but..." I feel her thumb on my lips, gently tracing it.

"No worries when we're in your car, here and now, the only thing that matters is you and me, Chu." She whispers before kissing me again.