6

LISA

My ex girlfriend is back. Chaeyoung/Roseanne Park. And I still don't know how I feel about it. We didn't break up because we had relationship issues or because we didn't like each other, we broke up because she was going back to New Zealand to help her dad with some business, but now she's back.

We agreed to meet at the bar. Jennie hasn't arrived yet, so she probably shouldn't be back today. I just hope she's not dead in some ditch out there.

It seems that whenever I'm late, the universe conspires against me, because as soon as I enter the bar I see Jisoo and Rosé talking and laughing. It can't be. No, no, no. I literally don't know what to do. They're both beautiful, to the point of leaving me drooling and now I'm nervous, but Rosé ends up seeing me and nodding at me.

"Do you know each other?" Jisoo smiles as I approach and Rosé jumps on me, hugging me.

"Yes, Rosé and I..."

"She's my ex, Sooya." Rosé cuts me off and I see the surprise on Jisoo's face.

"I had no idea about that, chipmunk."

"And you two?" I clear my throat and look away from Jisoo who's glued to me.

"We're longtime friends, our parents know each other and are friends too." Rosé shrugs "But who are you with, Sooya?"

"I'm with the girls, it's been a while since we were able to make an appointment to go out together and only today it worked." the bartender pushes some tequila to Jisoo "My time has come, I'll leave you two alone to kill the nostalgia for the old times." Jisoo blinks and leaves.

"You and Jisoo have something?" Rosé moves away as Jisoo arrives at her table.

"No, she and Seulgi are my dance students."

"Just it?" She arches an eyebrow watching me.

"I think so." I shrug "Let's find a table for us." I take her hand and pull her to the table farthest away from Jisoo and her gang.

"How is Jennie doing?" she says after some time.

"Maybe worse than when you met her?" She looks at me scared. "She's more complaining and irritated, I think it's a lack of sex."

"Liz!" she slaps me "She is super cute with those cute cheeks."

"It's because you've never seen her angry, Chaeng." I shake my head and sigh. Her blonde hair was always one of the things I liked the most and I found it attractive "Have you found a place to live?"

"Actually, yes. My dad gave it to me as a gift to thank me for leaving everything behind just to help him." She looks away. At the time, I didn't insist that Chaeng stay and to this day I don't know if it was a good choice or not.

"I'm glad everything worked out and now you're back." I smile and take her hand "What are your plans now?"

"I'm analyzing some things" she leans towards me "But making up for lost time is part of them." She smiles and I end up smiling too.

"ROSEANNE PARK!" someone shouts next to us. I turn around and see a black-haired girl along with Jisoo. "I can't believe our chipmunk is back."

"Jooya!" Chaeng laughs and gets up, hugging her. "You look great, more than great I would say." she says suggestively and looks at Jisoo, who's watching the bar. "How are things going on?"

"Great, some things to complain about, but I think it's normal, not everything is perfect." the girl says.

"Only I'm, baby." Jisoo smiles at the girl who rolls her eyes.

"That ego of yours is unbearable." She puts her arm around Jisoo's shoulder. "Sorry, I'm Hong Soojoo." She extends her hand to me.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, but everyone calls me Lisa." Her grip is gentle and takes longer than usual because I'm trapped by Jisoo's eyes.

"Jooya is like a Jisoonie ex." Chaeng turns to me and I look at them in surprise.

"The world is small." Jisoo smiles at me.

"You two came back?" Chaeng turns to the two and now I'm curious about the answer.

"No, things between us are friendly. Jooya and I wouldn't make it anyway, she's jealous. - Jisoo looks at me for a few seconds before looking at Chaeng and lets out a laugh, getting slapped by Soojoo.

***************************************

"Do you want a ride?" Jisoo approaches us as soon as we finish paying the bill.

"I accept, it's 2 in the morning and I don't know if I'll find a taxi."

"Jooya goes to the same building as you, Chaengie." Jisoo smiles and Chaeng, who's already slightly altered, just nods. "Someone will have a bad hangover tomorrow." She laughs. "Can we go or do you want some time, love birds?"

"You're annoying." I roll my eyes and she laughs. I hug Chaeng who's hanging on Soojoo's arm and we say goodbye. "Do you not drink?"

"Actually, I drank a few shots earlier in the evening, then I just drink juice." She unlocks the car and we enter. "How was the reconciliation?"

"What reconciliation?" I arch a confused eyebrow at her.

"Chaelisa." she says while driving.

"Oh, we didn't come back, we just met to talk because she's back." I turn to her "Why the interest?"

"Curiosity." she bites her lower lip.

"You're a bad liar." I start laughing when I watch her "So you don't like jealousy?"

"Not when there's no reason." She smiles "You were paying attention why? Curiosity?"

"Touché!" I say and she laughs while stopping the car.

"You seem to have had little to drink." She turns to me.

"I control myself very well."

"That's a pity. Things get better when they're out of control." She says thoughtfully and looks at me "What's your opinion?" I'm staring at her mouth, which is redder than usual.

"Your mouth is heart-shaped." I say without thinking and it must probably be the alcohol dominating me. I spent the night trying hard not to look in the direction of Jisoo who's a temptation, wearing a black and gold dress.

"You like?" She smiles and approaches me.

"I can't opine on something I've never experienced."

"Take it." She whispers with her mouth close to mine. I put my hand on the back of her neck and close the distance between us. Jisoo rests her hand on my waist and squeezes it firmly while the kiss is gentle, but it starts to heat up as soon as her tongue is under mine.

I scratch the back of her neck, pulling her hair next. Jisoo puts her hands up to my sides and bites my bottom lip before pulling away.

"Do you already have an opinion?" she smiles mischievously.

"No. I need to experience more of you." I approach her again "The question is: will you stay tonight for me to find out or not?"

"Asking like that, who am I to deny it?"