19

JENNIE

Chaelisa looks like they had a really tense fight this time and after a lot of prodding, I managed to convince Lisa to join me on one of the university's exhibition fair nights.

Students who feel fit and are approved by their advisors, can exhibit their work, for general evaluation by the public, and this happens quarterly.

Lisa goes from the gym when her shift ends, and I've just left the building when I see Jisoo's white car parked in the doorway and I'm a little confused. She should already be at the university and not here.

I tap on the window a few times and she smiles as she unlocks the doors. As soon as I walk in, Jisoo puts her hands on my face and stares at me.

"Hey, Chu." I say softly.

"Hi, mandu." She brings her face close to mine.

"I didn't know you would come."

"I needed to see you and I missed you very much." I feel her breath hit my face.

"Do you miss me?" I raise an eyebrow "Could I get into that heart of yours?" I bite my mouth and her gaze falls on my lips.

"What if I told you yes? Would you get scared and run away?" She caresses my cheeks with her thumb. Jisoo's hands are so hot I could easily melt.

"No, if you say yes, it will be a dream come true." I whisper and she kisses me softly, gently, almost as if I would break.

I place my hand on the back of her neck and deepen the kiss, sliding my tongue inside her mouth and feeling goose bumps.

I slide my hand down her side and squeeze Jisoo's thigh, hearing her let out a muffled moan before I catch her lower lip between my teeth, letting it go slowly.

"I think it's wrong that you have so much power over me, Jennie." She opens her eyes slowly and there is a different, special glow in her eyes now.

"Yeah?"

"You know it does, you just have no idea how big it's." she sighs "But that's not bad, it's just something I'm not used to, but when it comes to you, everything is so different from how I was used to."

"Are you romantic or is it just me?" I give a gummy smile.

"This is the tip of the iceberg, Jendeukie, everything I have for you is much bigger than what I'm demonstrating now."

"Are you in love with me?" My eyes widen in surprise when I realize what I just said.

"Yes, I'm" she says without hesitation "But before we talk about it, there is another matter we need to discuss." she puts a lock of hair behind my ear.

"What?" I frown as I try to think of something more important than KIM JISOO IS IN LOVE WITH ME. Now I want to lock her in this car so we can talk and I hear the words I've dreamed of for so long.

"Jennie, I..." she starts to say with frightening seriousness, but now it's her damn phone that's ringing and she sighs heavily. Jisoo answers and speaks quickly "We need to go, I'm late for a quick meeting with the teachers before the exhibition starts."

"But..." She takes my hand and gives a tender kiss.

"I know you're curious, but I promise you, after we talk about it, we can move on and better than now."

**********************************************